Glamour says Taylor Swift is the closest figure to Madonna

Bambino

Featured Posts

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lemondeduerl
8 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Eh. She isn't on Madonna's level but what Cher said about Madonna applies to Taylor too... She does the best with what she has. She's not a great singer, not a great dancer. She just knows how to play the game.

But Madonna played the game like no one else. That's very difficult to achieve. 

:)

dynamite
1 minute ago, Lemondeduerl said:

But Madonna played the game like no one else. That's very difficult to achieve. 

Yeah I know I said she's not on Madonna's level, just that was the only similarity I could find. I'm not sure why they compared her to Madonna at all.

Lord Temptation

Yeah, actually. I totally see it. Lots of and lots of clever marketing with not much underneath :nails: :creepflop: :usrs:

Mister G

No just stop :lmao:

Whenever you mention an artist that reminds them of Madonna, it will always be Lady Gaga. This magazine needs to drink their coffee next time.

HeavyCapiLover

Loooool literally madonna came with sexual provocative song in 1984 in a still mysoginistic and conservative society. She provocate so much scandal that she was boycotted by Vatican and risked her carreer. She is THE queen of pop, she opened the door for all the other pop girls in a sexual liberation. 

While Taylor, I like her but hey, she's a country girl that started to do pop and the perfect exemple for little girls :laughga:

Queen Bitch
19 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Eh. She isn't on Madonna's level but what Cher said about Madonna applies to Taylor too... She does the best with what she has. She's not a great singer, not a great dancer. She just knows how to play the game.

In what universe is Madonna not a great dancer? :oprah:

Archived