Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift Will Not Attend Grammys 2020 Despite 3 Nominations

Bambino

Featured Posts

Bambino

Taylor Swift will not attend the 2020 Grammy Awards at the Staples Center in Los Angeles on Sunday, January 26, Us Weekly exclusively confirms.

The singer, 30, last performed at the Grammys in February 2016, when she opened the show with her 1989 single “Out of the Woods.”

The pop star’s decision to skip the 62nd annual ceremony may not come as a surprise to fans, as she was snubbed of nominations in most of the evening’s top categories. When the Recording Academy announced this year’s list of nominees last fall, Swift only appeared three times: Her seventh studio release, Lover, is up for Best Pop Vocal Album, while “You Need to Calm Down” and the title track are nominated for Best Pop Solo Performance and Song of the Year, respectively. Lover did not, however, receive a nomination for Album of the Year, nor were any of its songs recognized for Record of the Year.

US Weekly Magazine

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Three noms, one in the GF, not attending 

Are we sure it's not about Gaga? :ally:

툭 까보면 어김없이 소리질러와

Ryusei
Just now, Enzo said:

Three noms, one in the GF, not attending 

Are we sure it's not about Gaga? :ally:

:air: 

Musery

Glamourpuss

That album really deserved to be nominated for AOTY. I want Norman ****ing Rockwell to win but Lover still deserved a nomination because it's such a good album. 

ydnmnme

Can Gaga’s team release the same statement if she’s not attending??

𝐼 𝒹𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓌𝒶𝓃𝓃𝒶 𝒷𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒 𝒻𝑜𝓇𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇, 𝒷𝓊𝓉 𝐼 𝒸𝒶𝓃 𝒷𝑒 𝓉𝑜𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉

myusername

Nobody needs her there.

Maestro play me your symphony I will listen to anything Take me on a trip DJ free my mind

ViviLittleM
29 minutes ago, ydnmnme said:

Can Gaga’s team release the same statement if she’s not attending??

ikr

nothing is easy with Gaga it's crazy

nenhures

The Grammys clearly have a problem that must be dealt with what with all the accusations of sexual assault, racism, scams and favoritism that gets people shut out.

That said, it never sits well with me when someone as accomplished and with as many accolades as Taylor "calls out" the Academy for "snubbing" her when that's clearly far from the truth only because she feels entitled to a nomination.

I mean, she could've at least told her team to release a statement pretending she wasn't attending in sympathy for the people who got assaulted, discriminated against and shut out but instead it just reads like a more mild and collected version of Ed Sheeran's temper tantrum.

Listen, I'm not defending the Grammys, but she gets on my nerves. She's so fcking entitled it's grating. She's not gonna attend because she thinks her album deserved nominations...what, why?...because it sold a lot?

The album is boring imo. She just seems like a spoiled narcissist. 

Thomas P

Honestly, though I’m tuning in, and though I love a few of the artists performing, I want some of my faves (ala- Taylor, Gaga, Beyoncé) to steer clear of this years show. The optics surrounding it are gutted. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

Archived