đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift Will Not Attend Grammys 2020 Despite 3 Nominations

Bambino

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

Where in the article was it said that Taylor actually used the reasoning? It was more an inference of the journalist was it not? :oprah:

This is how we land up with fake news. I didn't read the article, but if it's not stated that she actually said that then the title of this thread is extremely misleading and clickbaity. 

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
spector
4 hours ago, Doot said:

Listen, I'm not defending the Grammys, but she gets on my nerves. She's so fcking entitled it's grating. She's not gonna attend because she thinks her album deserved nominations...what, why?...because it sold a lot?

The album is boring imo. She just seems like a spoiled narcissist. 

9 minutes ago, Doot said:

This is how we land up with fake news. I didn't read the article, but if it's not stated that she actually said that then the title of this thread is extremely misleading and clickbaity. 

next time just read the damn article 

giphy.gif

stella + elliot = stelliot

Francesca Cipriani

If having 3 nominations means being snubbed, then I wish gaga to be snubbed like this every year! :laughga:

1 hour ago, spector said:

next time just read the damn article 

giphy.gif

If you want to get technical, the OP literally has a copied and pasted section of the article as the main post.

taylor swift suck it GIF

spector
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

If you want to get technical, the OP literally has a copied and pasted section of the article as the main post.

taylor swift suck it GIF

which is missing the most important part. context is key to avoid

2 hours ago, Doot said:

misleading and clickbaity

comments like yours

2fcfaf4e279869e6be60d55d84045156.gif

stella + elliot = stelliot

PopThatArt

I think this was a calculated move, because of the controversy, and a few people suspecting she tried to make a deal to get nominated for a Grammy this year, she backed out to try to refute the claim "performers are likely to be the winners of the awards". It was one of Deborah Dugan's revelations in the lawsuit - about how the Grammy show producer often tries to get the winners of their categories to perform. I think she's trying to pull an Ed Sheeran move and not attend hoping she will win and won't have to deal with backlash. 

Go see A Star is Born

Bradley
11 hours ago, Doot said:

Listen, I'm not defending the Grammys, but she gets on my nerves. She's so fcking entitled it's grating. She's not gonna attend because she thinks her album deserved nominations...what, why?...because it sold a lot?

The album is boring imo. She just seems like a spoiled narcissist. 

I'm not a Taylor Swift stan but to be fair, the article merely said she wouldn't be attending. They didnt' say she's not attending because she didn't get enough nominations. It could be for some other reason, perhaps of the Grammy scandal recently.

Archived