GGD App  

64 members have voted

1. 1. Should we have an app?

• Yes
    • No
    • Only if we have more features like a live chat function

Featured Posts

StuckInMyMind

Do you guys think a GGD app would be a good idea so we could receive notifications and also keep updated with news? Personally I hate missing my notifications and replying ridiculously late to people because I’ve not been online, whereas if someone messages me on Facebook or Twitter I pick it up straight away. 

@Admin the people have spoken :) can we please make this happen?

Mockup.png

dynamite

Yes, with full functionality and no need to rotate your screen to get certain features like the spoiler. And so you can delete quotes from your post (you can't on Android nothing happens when you backspace or click the X). And also a button for unread posts.

StuckInMyMind

I think we should all give input into the design of it and the functionality

Bubblegum Bitch

Yes, I think mobile app would be a very good idea :enigma: because browsing this super mega cool forum via browser on mobile is kind of difficult. :ohwell:

Beethoven

That's it. That's all I'm asking for :diane: I mean we've been here since like 2009? we should take the big step

StuckInMyMind
6 minutes ago, Beethoven said:

That's it. That's all I'm asking for :diane: I mean we've been here since like 2009? we should take the big step

Exactly! Everything is so much more accessible through apps, I’m surprised we haven’t taken the dive yet

nenhures

Yes, please! Sometimes browsing GGD on my phone can be so frustrating and deleting quotes, using the spoiler function and just moving things around in a post is way more complicated than it has to be.

dynamite
7 minutes ago, Beethoven said:

Have you really been lurking since 2009 and only joined 24 hours ago :enigma: the willpower

StuckInMyMind
2 minutes ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

I would be cute but honestly, I have no problem using it from the browser.

The only way I can use it in it’s full functionality is on desktop

not Chromatica
42 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Yes, with full functionality and no need to rotate your screen to get certain features like the spoiler. And so you can delete quotes from your post (you can't on Android nothing happens when you backspace or click the X). And also a button for unread posts.

THIS THIS THIS

Bubblegum Bitch
11 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Have you really been lurking since 2009 and only joined 24 hours ago :enigma: the willpower

1661141Christopher-Lloyd-and-Mic-010.jpg

Archived