💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

DJWS Interview on ASIB for E! News

ReidOne

Featured Posts

I hope people read this and stop being like “:derpga:aLLy mUsIC wAS MeANt 2 b baD:derpga:”

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Edonis
4 minutes ago, Red said:

I hope people read this and stop being like “:derpga:aLLy mUsIC wAS MeANt 2 b baD:derpga:”

They won't :poot:

"I think the thing that most differentiated it from other projects is that, you know, you have a set goal at the beginning," he explained. "Like you're building something for a purpose, so there's less—I don't mean this in a bad way— there's less room for interpretation, you know what I'm saying? There's like a specific, specific goal."

“And Gaga obviously has been through a scenario where you're on an upswing and you're starting to get famous. And your first time playing Saturday Night Live. And the first time you go into an award show. So we've all had that kind of experience to draw on. But, yeah, you're not writing for a real human being. It's like you're writing for a set of circumstances that a human being encountered."

“Like you might gain a different perspective on things as you're writing or creating art. You might come across something that changed the way you feel about something during the creative process, but here, it's very calculated, you know what I mean?"

People who say ASIB Soundtrack is not a Gaga album vindicated.

Oh, that is such a nice interview. DJWS is such a sweetheart, he seems so grateful for everything :diane:

I didn't really realize all the people who share that soundtrack nomination (Paul, Gaga, Cooper, fellow producers Nick Monson, Lukas Nelson, Mark Nilan Jr. and Benjamin Rice, as well as music supervisors Julianne Jordan and Julia Michels ), that's awesome, really hope they take it.

not Chromatica
7 minutes ago, Cerny said:

"I think the thing that most differentiated it from other projects is that, you know, you have a set goal at the beginning," he explained. "Like you're building something for a purpose, so there's less—I don't mean this in a bad way— there's less room for interpretation, you know what I'm saying? There's like a specific, specific goal."

“And Gaga obviously has been through a scenario where you're on an upswing and you're starting to get famous. And your first time playing Saturday Night Live. And the first time you go into an award show. So we've all had that kind of experience to draw on. But, yeah, you're not writing for a real human being. It's like you're writing for a set of circumstances that a human being encountered."

“Like you might gain a different perspective on things as you're writing or creating art. You might come across something that changed the way you feel about something during the creative process, but here, it's very calculated, you know what I mean?"

People who say ASIB Soundtrack is not a Gaga album vindicated.

This. 👏🏿👏🏿👏🏿

Archived