Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Black Eyed Peas made me hate Rhythm Of The Night :(

River

Featured Posts

They butchered the song, ripped it to shreds, from one of the most beautiful dance 90s songs, they made it into an annoying mosquito that you can't stand :grr:

Every time their song starts at the radio with "it's the rhythm of the night" I get annoyed and chancing the channel.

omg how could they make a very ugly song using using a very beautiful song and destroying every piece of nostalgia :saladga:

It's even worst than Khalid's Skinny Thoughts and his bad sample of Mariah Mariah :laughga:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, GAGAVAGINA said:

. This song is everywhere here in Italy and I hate it so much.. 

omg yeah, I just came back from 1 month in-law family visit, RDS is playing this song like 3 times an hour

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

GAGAVAGINA
1 minute ago, River said:

omg yeah, I just came back from 1 month in-law family visit, RDS is playing this song like 3 times an hour

Rds is OGH

Hasn't will.i.am done enough damage to the music industry already? And J Balvin should take a break... Reggaeton should take a break... and never come back.

why have i not heard this fjjdkdkd 

i dont hate it BUT iwouldnt listen to it more than like once a week, tops. Undoubtedly it would get annoying. I reckon this is getting played a lot?

3 points in and ready for more

Regina George

Black Eyed Peas went from being one of the most iconic and most innovative bands to this? Sad. 

This one of the worsg things to happen to music... like ever. Shame on you J Balvin and BEP. :neyde:

underneath the pine

Archived