opinion

Black Eyed Peas made me hate Rhythm Of The Night :(

River

Featured Posts

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

:shrug: I saw the movie, it was so fun. But I never heard this song ever.  Or I did but just don't remember it. Weird huh?

But anyway, my suggestion is just turn the other cheek and listen the original. I suppose this is what boomers feel when artists from our time using songs from their time as samples or doing cover of it. IDK. I feel like DJs from our time doing better remixes, like JXL and Oakenfold with those Elvis songs. The boomers may not agree tho. :ally:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

the fact that they sampled rhythm of the night and aluna George's you know you like it beat.... like :air: NOTHING is original about that song. 

xoxo Craig
1 hour ago, River said:

They butchered the song, ripped it to shreds, from one of the most beautiful dance 90s songs, they made it into an annoying mosquito that you can't stand :grr:

Every time their song starts at the radio with "it's the rhythm of the night" I get annoyed and chancing the channel.

omg how could they make a very ugly song using using a very beautiful song and destroying every piece of nostalgia :saladga:

It's even worst than Khalid's Skinny Thoughts and his bad sample of Mariah Mariah :laughga:

This song is one of the worst songs I have ever heard lmao... I hate it so much with a passion  :saladga:   They ruined an iconic song

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
12 minutes ago, OBEY said:

the fact that they sampled rhythm of the night and aluna George's you know you like it beat.... like :air: NOTHING is original about that song. 

Its sad that this is what the Black Eye Peas have become 

End Racism Now

crybrowz

Yeah this isn't it. Kind of a shame that they've gone down hill. The E.N.D. is legit one of my fav albums of all time, great for parties. 

Archived