💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What would you change about Stupid Love?

boneknuckleskin

Featured Posts

boneknuckleskin

So If Gaga isn’t releasing until Feb 7th or 21st then they may still have time to polish the track based on feedback. This song slays but if the version we heard really is the lead then they need to do some work on the chorus. Most of her choruses are always big and epic (BR, Applause) and this one is just a bunch of Bloodpopish instrumental weirdness after “I want your stupid Love—Love-Love” so I think she needs to keeps the “Loves” going or repeat the line or add something else because it really doesn’t go anywhere. I also don’t like those low “oh oh oh’s” she hits a little later before the verses start again but other than that it’s a bop for me. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c81b1c2b4403ab3649

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd have it actually released :vegas:

lastfm - https://tinyurl.com/4x28kakr⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀steam - https://tinyurl.com/mbyp5as5

dynamite

I'd put more words so I can actually sing along to it instead of endless oh oh oh oh oh oh 

And maybe change the "look at me now" part it sounds kind of funny / lazy / Trisha Paytas

I don’t like how it ends so abruptly :awkney: But I think it will probably be fixed in the final, hopefully :vegas:

1 minute ago, GAGAVAGINA said:

The bridge 

I agree it’s not Gaga’s best bridge but she has worse :green:

I’d probably make the space between the words on the chorus shorter and make it have more punch, other than that I’d be pretty satisfied :)

Oh! And maybe have like some weird effects in the background of the bridge, like Poppy’s Let’s Make A Video’s bridge for example, I think that would fit really well :firega:

6 minutes ago, dynamite said:

And maybe change the "look at me now" part it sounds kind of funny / lazy / Trisha Paytas

Singing a beautiful melody isn’t Trisha Paytas :neyde:

4 minutes ago, Red said:

I agree it’s not Gaga’s best bridge but she has worse :green:

btw, what is Gaga's worst bridge? 

I'm talking about real bridges (DWUW, Marry The Night etc.), not "oooh"s and "uuuh"s or three words like Aura, HML or Applause

I would get rid of the intro and outro instrumental.  I would also add more bass.  New lyrics for the “get down get down” part and some better lyrics overall, I preferred “every nation...”. Like most people have said make the chorus more explosive with some added lyrics.  I’d also think a new mix is in order because of the leak.

dynamite
1 minute ago, ProjectJoanne said:

Singing a beautiful melody isn’t Trisha Paytas :neyde:

It just sounds a bit funny idk what it is :triggered:

loOk aT mE NoaOow xx

Archived