đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What would you change about Stupid Love?

boneknuckleskin

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OH NO HONEY WE ARE NOT GETTING INTO THIS DISCUSSION! EVERYTHING GAGA DOES IS ACCURATE + PERFECT. LET THE B**CH LIVE

Chromaticunt

I'm not keen on 'I would battle for you (even if I'd break in two)'. It sounds like it was just slotted in there and sounds messy tbh, like it doesn't fit with the rest of the verse.

The bridge also could've been better. Different lyrics, a bit longer, more like a catwalk breakdown maybe.

I'd also like a chorus to sing along to. :cryga:

But I can live with it. It's a fun bop and doesn't try to be anything else. It would make a great lead.

Infinity Wave

I don't really like the "even if I break in two" part, like, it's the only line in the song which is sung that way like it's a choir or something - the song does have choirs but none is like that and that bugs me a little.

I LOVE the "Look at meee/Look at mayyy" line, it's SO good it really like makes the songs for me. I love that the instrumental stops for it (after the second verse) I'd just make it more prominent like with higher volume or something or more longer in some way, it's literally what makes the song a bop for me

And just that, ofc I'd adjust the volumes throughout the song but that's quite obvious 

Colourful

Archived