Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What would you change about Stupid Love?

boneknuckleskin

Featured Posts

TEANUS

I literally would only change the way she sings “look at me nooowwww” but it’s still beautiful and transitions SO well into the pre-chorus. 

After hearing the song many times now I’ve come to love the song hard and there’s very little I would change because personally, I think she gave us exactly what we asked for :rip:. Also, every GP member I’ve shown the song to (not a single one didn’t like it) LOVES it and can’t wait till it’s officially released 

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Interlude

#BlackLivesMatter #TransLivesMatter - You let down members of the community and forced us out.

The chorus needs more :messga:

I’m fine with the lack of words, whatever. but the beat could be more catchy or something. The oh oh oh oh that progressively gets lower is nice, but the beat before that is a little boring.

still a bop doe :kiss:

2 hours ago, boneknuckleskin said:

So If Gaga isn’t releasing until Feb 7th or 21st then they may still have time to polish the track based on feedback. This song slays but if the version we heard really is the lead then they need to do some work on the chorus. Most of her choruses are always big and epic (BR, Applause) and this one is just a bunch of Bloodpopish instrumental weirdness after “I want your stupid Love—Love-Love” so I think she needs to keeps the “Loves” going or repeat the line or add something else because it really doesn’t go anywhere. I also don’t like those low “oh oh oh’s” she hits a little later before the verses start again but other than that it’s a bop for me. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c81b1c2b4403ab3649

I've grown to kinda dig the disjunct, quirky chorus ngl. I wouldn't mind keeping it. The final chorus has a nice refrain and more layers

Maryjanesdope

The instrumental after the first “stupid love” should be at the end of the song not before more of the loves

every-****ing-thing:neyde:, i despise the song, for a lead single i would expect something like Hair Body Face,now THAT'S a bop

boneknuckleskin
11 minutes ago, xkhingx said:

every-****ing-thing:neyde:, i despise the song, for a lead single i would expect something like Hair Body Face,now THAT'S a bop

:triggered: I was fixing to drag until I went a listened to Hair, Body, Face for the first time in its entirety and it’s a certified bop :huntyga:. I don’t even remember hearing it in the movie. I just remember that annoying “Why did you do that to me?” song and Shallow. On topic, I wouldn’t replace Stupid Love with it, Hair Body Face would make a good filler track on the album but not smash as a lead or be one of her classic hits outside of our bubble. Stupid Love is her follow-up to Bad Romance IMO. Just needs some tweaks and huge video production like BR had. 

crybrowz

The basic ass lyrics. Particularly the "I freak out I freak out I freak out look at me  I get down I get down I get down look at meLike wtf even is that. I also feel like the chorus falls flat. That being said I do really like the instrumental and the melody of the verses. I just feel like the song means nothing, not that every song has to have a deep meaning. Just Dance is a shallow, surface level pop song yet is still is memorable and has its own flare. SL, to me, does not have that and won't linger in anyone's mind unless she does something to make it more interesting and "Gaga" for lack of a better word. 

If you leave it as is, it's fine as an album track. However, to release it as a single it needs a big chorus that people can sing along too. Some of the lyrics need to be upgraded too. I'd prefer a better more unique intro too. LG leads always have unique intros.

joannesrats
3 hours ago, Red said:

G0RL you’re talking to the guy who has Marry the Night tattooed, that bridge is SACRED to me  :diane:

I have a MTN tattoo, too :diane: 

I have the "I won't give up on my life" lyric tattooed on my left forearm. 

BabylonHooker

it's not even the final version  so  it needs a lot of changes. Especially the lyrics, they are atrocious. 

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Archived