Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What would you change about Stupid Love?

boneknuckleskin

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

btw, what is Gaga's worst bridge? 

I'm talking about real bridges (DWUW, Marry The Night etc.), not "oooh"s and "uuuh"s or three words like Aura, HML or Applause

That’s a tricky question cause all her bad bridges are her just repeating a word like in Bloody Mary

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, S0436 said:

I would get rid of the intro and outro instrumental.  I would also add more bass.  Like most people have said make the chorus more explosive with some added lyrics.  I’d also think a new mix is in order because of the leak.

Absolutely Perfect Analysis IMHO !!!! :legend:

voidfigure
2 minutes ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

btw, what is Gaga's worst bridge? 

I'm talking about real bridges (DWUW, Marry The Night etc.), not "oooh"s and "uuuh"s or three words like Aura, HML or Applause

I Like It Rough 

3 minutes ago, dynamite said:

It just sounds a bit funny idk what it is :triggered:

loOk aT mE NoaOow xx

I loved that part :nick:

Chromatica

I’d pack the last chorus with something extra. Like clapping or something. 

I agree with changing the Look At Me Now line. That could be replaced with something more relevant to the lyrics that it backs up. 

NewUsername

Its release date :huntyga:

I want/wanted to wait for the official release, so I'm sitting here like ... not having listened to the song yet

enhanced-26298-1432220843-2.jpg

UPDATE: I've listened yesterday! The number count is on 6 or 7 by now :sis:

boneknuckleskin

I am not gonna lie I never really learned what a bridge is. I have googled it but I have a brain injury so I always forget stuff I learned. :laughga: I know a what a verse and chorus are. But is a bridge the part of a song that bridges the verse to the chorus or something else? Someone tell me what part is the bridge in the Stupid Love leak? What is the bridge in Applause or another one of her big songs so I have something to compare to? 

5 minutes ago, Red said:

That’s a tricky question cause all her bad bridges are her just repeating a word like in Bloody Mary

I just noticed that Gaga has SOOOO many songs that don't have a bridge omg:wtfga:

Glamourpuss

I know the length is 3:15 and that's good for a song but they could make it longer. It seems to end too soon. 

2 minutes ago, boneknuckleskin said:

I am not gonna lie I never really learned what a bridge is. I have googled it but I have a brain injury so I always forget stuff I learned. :laughga: I know a what a verse and chorus are. But is a bridge the part of a song that bridges the verse to the chorus or something else? Someone tell me what part is the bridge in the Stupid Love leak? What is the bridge in Applause or another one of her big songs so I have something to compare to? 

SL's bridge is "I don't need a reason, not sorry I want your stupid love"

boneknuckleskin
Just now, KEVIN STEVE said:

SL's bridge is "I don't need a reason, not sorry I want your stupid love"

Biggest Fan
19 minutes ago, boneknuckleskin said:

So If Gaga isn’t releasing until Feb 7th or 21st then they may still have time to polish the track based on feedback. This song slays but if the version we heard really is the lead then they need to do some work on the chorus. Most of her choruses are always big and epic (BR, Applause) and this one is just a bunch of Bloodpopish instrumental weirdness after “I want your stupid Love—Love-Love” so I think she needs to keeps the “Loves” going or repeat the line or add something else because it really doesn’t go anywhere. I also don’t like those low “oh oh oh’s” she hits a little later before the verses start again but other than that it’s a bop for me. 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29c81b1c2b4403ab3649

I still need to hear it in full 😅

and that Britney Gif is everything

🤖

FfFfFfFF
2 minutes ago, boneknuckleskin said:

The bridge brigdes the last verse to the final chorus.

The bridge in SL is "I Don't need a reason but sorry I want your stupid love" x2.

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, Lois Griffin said:

I’d pack the last chorus with something extra. Like clapping or something. 

I agree with changing the Look At Me Now line. That could be replaced with something more relevant to the lyrics that it backs up. 

No. :giveup: That's one of the best parts! :grr:

Archived