💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Explaining Stupid Love

June

Featured Posts

Okay.

It's obvious U guys really do not understand Stupid Love so I will break it down for you. GAGA DOES NOT UNDERSTAND IT EITHER. SO I WILL SHARE MY THOUGHTS ♥

And hopefully if U know part of the song I don't understand, U will help me.

I 100% get these parts:

Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door

Is it too late, or could this love protect me from the pain?

I would battle for you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

okay this means that she literally is in so much pain from head to toe, that she's seeking help from whoever is willing to offer the help to her.

I am relating this back to the Joanne concert I went to in which she stated she wanted everyone to pray. I prayed for her to feel better! we literally took a few minutes to pray in silence. And so i feel like "nobody's going to be able to heal me if i don't allow it" so basically she needs to open the door. she is trying to open the door for accepting that love and healing.

and she literally in the concert kept saying she felt so much kindness from us and so much love.

LIKE WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT SHE MEANS by "'cause all i ever wanted was love"????

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

and also i would suggest to you guys that any feeling you have about gaga or the new era or songs do NOT HOLD BACK sharing with anyone in any way shape or form, even if you feel like what ur saying will negatively impact, DO NOT WORRYYYYYYYYYYY about that. just b open xx

not Chromatica

I haven't even gotten past the first sentenced and I'm already entertained. *reading on*

MrDaniel

I don't know, all I know is  listen to it, bop on it, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique, completely not ever been done before, unafraid to reference or not reference, put it in a blender, s***, on it, vomit on it, eat it, give birth to it.

I don’t think she means her literal pain caused by fibromyalgia, I think the message of the song is simply that she will never move on from the bad experiences she had with exes if she doesn’t let them go and make herself available for love again

blankpaper
7 minutes ago, Mythos said:

Thanks for my new favorite gif :ladyhaha:

reality’s tight if the music is right

blankpaper
13 minutes ago, June said:

I think she means that all she ever wanted was love :stalkga:

hard to tell though

reality’s tight if the music is right

9 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

I think she means that all she ever wanted was love :stalkga:

hard to tell though

REALLY because she's saying "because"

in reference to what she said

23 minutes ago, Red said:

I don’t think she means her literal pain caused by fibromyalgia, I think the message of the song is simply that she will never move on from the bad experiences she had with exes if she doesn’t let them go and make herself available for love again

oh... i didn't think about it in such a generic way

PopThatArt
39 minutes ago, June said:

Okay.

It's obvious U guys really do not understand Stupid Love so I will break it down for you. GAGA DOES NOT UNDERSTAND IT EITHER. SO I WILL SHARE MY THOUGHTS ♥

And hopefully if U know part of the song I don't understand, U will help me.

I 100% get these parts:

Nobody's gonna heal me if I don't open the door

Is it too late, or could this love protect me from the pain?

I would battle for you

^^^^^^^^^^^^^

okay this means that she literally is in so much pain from head to toe, that she's seeking help from whoever is willing to offer the help to her.

I am relating this back to the Joanne concert I went to in which she stated she wanted everyone to pray. I prayed for her to feel better! we literally took a few minutes to pray in silence. And so i feel like "nobody's going to be able to heal me if i don't allow it" so basically she needs to open the door. she is trying to open the door for accepting that love and healing.

and she literally in the concert kept saying she felt so much kindness from us and so much love.

LIKE WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I think in short what she is saying is, she has to stop being closed off to love, to relationships, she has to trust people because she realized the key to love, and making a relationship work, is to "open the door", open her heart, to let the person's love in. Because ultimately all she wants is to have that kind of relationship with someone, someone who loves her, and who she can love back. 

Go see A Star is Born

Archived