💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Taylor Swift under-eating during 1989 era

City Geek

Featured Posts

In the film, then-and-now photos illustrate just how thin Swift had gotten during the “1989” era, versus the still svelte but healthier look she sported by the time she toured behind the “Reputation” album in 2018. Swift says that her under-eating in that earlier time severely affected her stamina on tour.

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/taylor-swift-eating-disorder-netflix-documentary-miss-americana-1203478047/

Damn I knew she did not look too well around that time. She could not shake the criticisms off. So be sensitive on who you call too fat or too thin. Celebs punish themselves.

Ryusei

I thought she looked really skinny during this era even though she‘s always been on the thin side but never thought she had an eating disorder :( I‘m glad she learned so much about herself during all this time and overcame it. 

also glad she‘s opening up so much in this docu, I‘m sure it‘ll help a lot of fans

Musery

GAGAVAGINA

This girl went through a lot and she has never embarrassed herself or had a public meltdown... She is amazing 

43 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

I thought she looked really skinny during this era even though she‘s always been on the thin side but never thought she had an eating disorder :( I‘m glad she learned so much about herself during all this time and overcame it. 

also glad she‘s opening up so much in this docu, I‘m sure it‘ll help a lot of fans

Yes her transformation is inspiring 

42 minutes ago, GAGAVAGINA said:

This girl went through a lot and she has never embarrassed herself or had a public meltdown... She is amazing 

Couldn’t be me sksks

PopThatArt

Not buying it. Did you ever notice how always before an awards show, or single release, she tries to make headlines with this kind of crap? It's pathetic. She is a con. A Fraud. 

Go see A Star is Born

blankpaper

It’s sick how people always think they need to comment on celebs’ bodies. Like, it’s normal for weight to fluctuate 

right after New Years there was a thread on reddit speculating if Gaga was pregnant and I literally made an account just to set them straight haha

reality’s tight if the music is right

1 hour ago, PopThatArt said:

Not buying it. Did you ever notice how always before an awards show, or single release, she tries to make headlines with this kind of crap? It's pathetic. She is a con. A Fraud. 

youre crazy lol 

Illuminati

And Gaga doesn't?

Teal Ambition

She definitely looked very thin during the 1989 era (even though she's always been a thin person) and she looks much healthier now. I'm glad she's doing better now :) 

▌│█║▌║▌║ before I am Canadian, I am Chromatican ║▌║▌║█│▌

What the

alestevens

Taylor has been talking about this with fans at Meet & Greets since 2018. Needless to say that it just takes a simple look at  1989 era footage to tell...

PLSSSS stfuuu this sensitive bit for her is included in the documentary and she's talked about this with her fans before, not just something she announced out of the blue. Deranged little fvcks like you really are just blinded by hatred and ignorance, huh? :triggered: you're pathetic

good lord can we have a taylor swift thread in this forum without these stupid comments getting unhinged by the sight of her... :triggered: it's tiring. 

ot: I'm so glad she's healthy now and has overcame it. :heart: 

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

StrawberryBlond

Its been clear for a long time that she clearly severely limited her diet back in the day. She was always a naturally thin person but the 1989 era was when she looked particularly skinny, bordering on underweight at one point. It also proved that she'd definitely had a breast enhancement as they remained the same size while the rest of her got skinnier. To see her put weight on in a healthy way during Reputation was the evidence that she wasn't naturally that thin before. Its also been a good way for her to put those "Taylor has no ass" jokes to bed. She said last year that, for a long time, she felt like she had to look a certain way to be accepted and it's clear she meant being thin. Good for her for finding a healthier way of life. I may not be her biggest fan but I'm all for supporting women through their body hang ups.

Archived