Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Amazon’s Alexa: “Stupid Love was released on Feb 7 of 2020”

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, BenG said:

Haus Labs won't have anything to do with this

Haus Labs establishes a connection between Gaga and Amazon, regardless of Alexa leaking snippets from Joanne.

2 hours ago, Gagaloo92 said:

This isn't proof though, and doesn't mean she isn't taking what's out there on the Internet and regurgitating it. 

i believe it to be proof because Alexa doesn't only look through web browsers but also things from Amazon Music, etc.

she/her

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

This isn't proof though, and doesn't mean she isn't taking what's out there on the Internet and regurgitating it. 

It's probably just a glitch, but there's a lot of misinformation about how Alexa actually works. 

When it uses the internet, a source is always cited. 

And since Amazon has a music streaming platform, Alexa is likely rigged into that and can use its own database for information. 

This is likely, too, since no source is cited when it says the song is releasing on the 7th Feb.

subtext / fantasy

Gagaloo911
19 minutes ago, Cheru said:

Haus Labs establishes a connection between Gaga and Amazon, regardless of Alexa leaking snippets from Joanne.

i believe it to be proof because Alexa doesn't only look through web browsers but also things from Amazon Music, etc. 

19 minutes ago, OMonster said:

It's probably just a glitch, but there's a lot of misinformation about how Alexa actually works. 

When it uses the internet, a source is always cited. 

And since Amazon has a music streaming platform, Alexa is likely rigged into that and can use its own database for information. 

This is likely, too, since no source is cited when it says the song is releasing on the 7th Feb.

Actually, it says the song was released on Feb 7, 2020, not releasing. Which doesn't even make sense considering that day hasn't happened yet.

Regardless of this, yall are taking your own wishful thinking and projecting it on to this to believe it. 

It's not proof, and the things you mention aren't going to make it true either. 

I want the release as much as yall, but I also can separate my desire for that and wishful thinking from what this likely is. Which all the things you mention is either a coincidence, or this is a glitch. 

Like if it were true even and the date was in the Amazon Music database, Alexa would be stating it will be released then, not that it's released. 

Bookmark me. If I'm proven wrong, then I'll gladly admit it. But until then I call BS and this is a glitch or something. 

ShayCristoforo

Valentines Day would be great. Or the day before 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

TSUNAMI
22 minutes ago, Cheru said:

someone said that Alexa uses Bing. i even checked Google and Firefox and nothing matched up with what Alexa said

Oh, sorry. 

I thought you were out of your mind lol 

Gagaloo911
17 minutes ago, Cheru said:

What does that even mean for this supposed date though? That somehow because they have this relationship now, Amazon gets exclusive access to release dates for her new music? 

That don't make no cents luv. 

Also, a distribution and sales relationship between Amazon and HL means nothing for her music. These are completely separate things. 

GAGAVAGINA
1 hour ago, xoxo Craig said:

Shallow and The Cure done pretty well interms of streaming... infact, Shallow ie her most streamed song. I think it has gained her a new audience interms of the streaming world and I wouldn't be surprised if her next single also does well interms of streaming. Especially with the rise of platforms such as ticktock 

He was talking about us.. 

Shallow was huge in Europe and in Australia.. But in the USA it was a moderate hit on radio and on streaming

PlanetChromatica

Someone Ask Alexa when Dua Lipa's new song is coming out and see if it says a similar thing?

Archived