💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Amazon’s Alexa: “Stupid Love was released on Feb 7 of 2020”

Luna Lovegood

Featured Posts

GAGAVAGINA
6 minutes ago, Steccazero said:

Mess if the rumors that Physical by Dua Lipa and Stupid Love sound very similar and she really releases on Feb 7th, while dua on Jan 31st :saladga:

Where did you read this 

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply
xoxo Craig
33 minutes ago, Santa Stefani said:

Alexa is an insider

saoirse ronan bingo GIF by A24

Well it did leak Joanne :ohwell:

End Racism Now

Helxig

Ehh her AI just scans the internet and collates the information and decides on an answer based off information that is repeated.

Alexa isn't hooked up to some secret internet database that has the official release date :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Chromaticunt
4 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Ehh her AI just scans the internet and collates the information and decides on an answer based off information that is repeated.

Alexa isn't hooked up to some secret internet database that has the official release date :laughga: 

But as someone said, if she was just taking information from The Sun, she would have specified The Sun as the source.

More likely is that it's taking the information from Amazon Music. 

xoxo Craig

Lmao I hope Gaga's team are smarter than to wait until 7th February and releases it later on today, Sunday or next Wednesday/Thursday 

End Racism Now

2 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lmao I hope Gaga's team are smarter than to wait until 7th February and releases it later on today, Sunday or next Wednesday/Thursday 

do you want it to debut on the bubbling under chart lmao :saladga:

xoxo Craig
Just now, BenG said:

do you want it to debut on the bubbling under chart lmao :saladga:

The Cure was released on a Sunday :ohwell:  and its quite common that artists release from Wednesday to Friday :ohwell:   

End Racism Now

6 minutes ago, xoxo Craig said:

The Cure was released on a Sunday :ohwell:  and its quite common that artists release from Wednesday to Friday :ohwell:   

The Cure was not a lead single for an album, so it didn't need to have chart success to launch a new era. A-listers almost always release on Fridays, only B-listers and below release on Weds or Thurs to chart moderately high for 2 weeks.

lasagna

my mother works at amazon who has a friend whos dogs aunt helped program alexa and she told me that stupid love is being release on feb 7th so this is true

human turd

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, BenG said:

The Cure was not a lead single for an album, so it didn't need to have chart success to launch a new era. A-listers almost always release on Fridays, only B-listers and below release on Weds or Thurs to chart moderately high for 2 weeks.

Selena a B lister? She releases LYTLM on a wed and it went #1.

luna’s advocate

xoxo Craig
1 minute ago, BenG said:

Zedd released 365 with Katy Perry on a Thursday - he isn't a B List celeb, nor is Katy.

Justin released Yummy on a Thursday 

I'm sure Post Malone has released on a Thursday

The Cure may have not been a lead single, but it charted reasonably well without promo... plus, whats to say Stupid Love is actually the lead single? Whats to stop Stupid Love from charting well if it was released on a Sunday? Why does Gaga need chart success anyways?

End Racism Now

xoxo Craig
3 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

Selena a B lister? She releases LYTLM on a wed and it went #1.

Exactly lmao

End Racism Now

Archived