💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

DON'T make Stupid Love a single

Bobbins

Featured Posts

4 hours ago, nenhures said:

Will GGD users someday use the opinion tag instead of the rumor one? More at 7.

Will GGD users someday use the LG6 Discussion Thread to voice their opinions instead of opening a thread? 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Widows Kiss
1 hour ago, Flu Symptom said:

Be careful sis, an f word admin gave me 2 warning points for saying bottom :air: 

We ain't safe out here in the streets :gaycat:

Screen-Shot-2020-01-24-at-6-24-07-AM.png

Girl I couldn't give less f**** about WPs :rip:

Bobbins
4 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

The dramatics.. I literally clicked on your profile and then to your 3 page archive of threads that are still up (I know some others got locked or removed because of negativity). For comparison my archive has 11 pages, digging up though that could be scary but that's still pushing it.

You're allowed to have a say on Gaga's career, however you are just posting a continuous strike of negative and problematic posts. Critique should be allowed but not this way. It's just obvious your stopped being a fan and now just are here to create and spread drama and this makes the site less enjoyable for us who are still fans.

The guidelines of this site do say haters aren't allowed. https://gagadaily.com/guidelines

Lady Gaga does not have a dedicated thread here, but the entire site is dedicated to her, so you can't be a member here just to talk about how much you don't like Lady Gaga

I’m a hater even though I’ve bought every single one of her albums including ARTPOP and the single Perfect Illusion which I hated. When Gaga broke her hip I broke my hip as well in solidarity. My dedication to this woman is far beyond your comprehension and level of stanning I can assure you that sweetie. So don’t you dare come and attack my stan card when I’ve stuck by Gaga through thick and thin. I clocked a hoe at a club once when he called Gaga a flop. Don’t try me. 

FfFfFfFF
Just now, Bobbins said:

I’m a hater even though I’ve bought every single of her albums including ARTPOP and the single Perfect Illusion which I hated. When Gaga broke her hip I broke my hip as well in soldiery. My dedication to this woman is far beyond your comprehension and level of stanning I can assure you that sweetie. So don’t you dare come and attack my stan card when I’ve stuck by Gaga through thick and thin. I clocked a hoe at a club once when he called Gaga a flop. Don’t try me. 

Then express the same level of dedication in yours posts here. :rip:  You said you broke your hip in soldiery only to announce you unstanned and hate her songs a few years later? Logic exited the thread.

Animal Claws

What an unnecessary thread. This negativity is not fair, you're not the king of the reason only because you said that "Perfect illusion flopped". 

Let Gaga alone. If she wants to release Stupid Love as single, let it be!! Is it too hard to understand?! It's an amazing song, a HIT, a big comeback and THAT'S ON PERIODT!!

Bobbins
Just now, FfFfFfFF said:

Then express the same level of dedication in yours posts here. :rip:  You said you broke your hip in soldiery only to announce you unstanned and hate her songs a few years later? Logic exited the thread.

I use this forum mostly to create discussions. I unstanned because Perfect Illusion was bad. I can’t re-Stan?? That was literally 4 years ago. It’s disgusting that you are trying to vilify for me for things I said almost half a decade ago. Camila Cabello being accused of being a racist teas. 

GAGAVAGINA

SL is a great single especially for Europe and Australia... But she can do much better and I m sure she has

FfFfFfFF
5 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

I use this forum mostly to create discussions. I unstanned because Perfect Illusion was bad. I can’t re-Stan?? That was literally 4 years ago. It’s disgusting that you are trying to vilify for me for things I said almost half a decade ago. Camila Cabello being accused of being a racist teas. 

To create negative discussions, yes.

Me vilifying your from decades ago? All the threads I posted are from 2016-2020, the most recent is from this very day but yeah let's pretend I found some irrelevant things your said 1978 and hold your unreasonably accountable even though you 100% changed. The Camile reference, too, no words. 

tylerjs
52 minutes ago, Bobbins said:

This is actually really scary you would dig into my posts from literally 4 years ago from 2016. I’m allowed to have my say on Gaga’s career choices just as everyone else on this forum. 

Also I was right about Perfect Illusion flopping and her not winning best actress but best song. So my track record is quite good and my intuition backs it. Stupid Love will not be a big hit and will lack longevity. If it does hit top 10 in some markets it’s because of ASIB hype. 

the truly scary part is the fact that you posted any of that **** to begin with lmfao

🇹đŸ‡ș🇧🇾 monica from rhoslc kinda had a point

Archived