💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga and Tom Cruise dating

Ronlop

Featured Posts

Come on, he’s the biggest closet case in Hollywood. Him attending an enigma show proves that more than him dating her  :ladyhaha:

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 hours ago, nenhures said:

I guess she's also dating Celine Dion

OMG MY NEW SHIP

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

2 hours ago, Glamourpuss said:

When Tom Cruise was younger he was so hot.

My hyper homophobic brother randomly (really, we were not even speaking of him) said “I’m not gay but I’d bottom for Tom Cruise” one time, it was really awkward  :poot:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

RAMROD

This is ridiculous :lmao:

As much as loving Gaga is, she us not stupid. I am sure she knows dating a Scientology member, especially a high ranked ones, is off limits. You don't mess with the S, cos they can ruined you back and that will be point of no return.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Guillaume Hamon

She loves gays but not to the point of dating one.

1 hour ago, Red said:

My hyper homophobic brother randomly (really, we were not even speaking of him) said “I’m not gay but I’d bottom for Tom Cruise” one time, it was really awkward  :poot:

It sounds gay and hyper homophobic people often are closeted gay who try hard to not "appear gay".

Questioning your brother full spectrum of attraction... :oprah:

not Chromatica
1 hour ago, Red said:

UMMM...

Spoiler

...chile...

Spoiler

...anyways...

Spoiler

...SO................................

Scientologist are also really against psychiatric medications and therapies etc, they have their own “programs”. It would be actually *bonkers* if Gaga started dating him, I’d be very worried about her. 

not Chromatica

Guys... he obviously went to Enigma cause he knew she could rescue him and show him the way out of the closet. Our queenie, saving the world one gay at a time.

Jenina
3 minutes ago, LaLa said:

Scientologist are also really against psychiatric medications and therapies etc, they have their own “programs”. It would be actually *bonkers* if Gaga started dating him, I’d be very worried about her. 

You're right. Scientology is completely the opposite of everything Gaga stands for and if she did join it I'd be pretty concerned. It wouldn't make any sense at all

cool

I'd "unstan" immediately. I don't care who she dates at all but I hate this rat.

Archived