💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s Next?

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Stupid Love didn’t come tonight and there’s no set dates on any announcement.

We have rumored dates of Jan. 31, Feb. 7, etc, etc but nothing as solid as the song leak and the hype around this Friday.

So now what? Is it back to 84 years of waiting and delusions? :air: 

giphy.gif

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures

Regardless of how this pans out, I really don't think it's gonna take that much longer until the album is here (please do bookmark this and make fun of me in December when we're still starving) so I'm really not too worried nor stressed out about this.

Every studio post seems to indicate they're finalizing the album or at least nearing its final stages and if we waited this long for a solo album, we can certainly wait a little while longer :)

Franch Toast

Another meltdown when she doesn't show up at the Grammys, and then people will hold out hope for next Friday. :ally: Continue on an infinite loop. 

She/Her/Hers

She really doesn't make it very easy to stan her. No wonder the fan base is nothing like it used to be. She just doesn't care like she used to. 

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, bloom said:

She really doesn't make it very easy to stan her. No wonder the fan base is nothing like it used to be. She just doesn't care like she used to. 

i'm sure she loves us, but what do you want her to do? release something that's not even finished? we have no idea what's going on.

she/her

nenhures
Just now, bloom said:

Not you coming here to be dramatic over stupid sh*t. Maturity levels are below zero.

LilyLark
2 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Another meltdown when she doesn't show up at the Grammys, and then people will hold out hope for next Friday. :ally: Continue on an infinite loop. 

Honestly feel like it's a smart move for her to avoid the Grammys . It's not fair to the artists, since most probably already committed before everything came out, but you know some of the click baity entertainment journalists are going to spin the situation with the scandal and big names to get clicks. Also, I feel like a lot of fans don't want to acknowledge just how much the R. Kelly thing seeped into the general public (I know at least 10 big names worked with him in the past decade or so, a few after Gaga, but somehow she became the "face."). Gaga really doesn't need another headline with her name and the words "complicit" floating around.

1 minute ago, Cheru said:

i'm sure she loves us, but what do you want her to do? release something that's not even finished? we have no idea what's going on.

it should be finished by now lol she hasn't dropped a solo album since 2016. now she just hocks makeup. same for rihanna. so disappointing.

1 minute ago, nenhures said:

Not you coming here to be dramatic over stupid sh*t. Maturity levels are below zero.

relax there, tough guy. 

Daylight Jokers
2 minutes ago, bloom said:

Well, the fandom wasn't this toxic before. It's best for her not to interact too much with her fans.

Just now, LGs LM said:

Well, the fandom wasn't this toxic before. It's best for her not to interact too much with her fans.

probably wouldn't be toxic if we actually had something to stan other than an eyeliner...

nenhures
1 minute ago, bloom said:

probably wouldn't be toxic if we actually had something to stan other than an eyeliner...

I s2g every OGH from ATRL decided to make an account here after ATRL crashed because of the Stupid Love leak and now we have to deal with these 2 IQ level posts.

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, bloom said:

Oh please, this fanbase has been toxic even before Haus Labs 

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, bloom said:

it should be finished by now lol she hasn't dropped a solo album since 2016. now she just hocks makeup. same for rihanna. so disappointing.

relax there, tough guy. 

she was busy last year with awards season and before that she was working on ASIB from 2016-2018. instagram stories have shown that they're mixing and finalizing things. Eli shared a story of someone using a finalizing machine to test the loudness of the audio. it's almost finished, but she probably has to work on the cover art and other things. give it time and keep your head up! it's on its way.

she/her

LilyLark
3 minutes ago, bloom said:

Sis never promised the single would be out soon, never made an announcement, and never even teased the single (unless you count her phone, barely in view, in an IG photo from several months ago). She's definitely teased LG6 a bit, but just general sh*t about the album...nothing to indicate that she was trying to hype fans for a single.

Just don't understand how fans can blame her/Interscope for being robbed and fans over hyping themselves on stolen material. The meltdowns are a bit fun and so are the conspiracy theories, but at the end of the day blaming Gag's for them not turning true is silly.....

Yeah, I think it's a bit dumb  (I'll play little manager for a sec) that Interscope didn't capitalize off the buzz, but that's about the extent of the situation :huntyga:.  This is nothing like 7-12 years ago, when Gag's would constantly promise announce sh* t and it wouldn't pan out.

Archived