💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s Next?

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

geusst1235

@bloom

Gaga does not owe you anything. This is a woman who put her entire body through literal hell for years simply to entertain her fans. Some of whom are truly selfish and lack any kind of perspective.

The Vegas residency is a good thing because its wayyyy easier on her body (even then she still needs to be careful), gives her time to do projects in between the breaks (which a world tour would not allow), and build funds for future projects. You may not like it, but it is NOT a betrayal geared towards the foreign fans. She was practically on tour for years which severely broke her body down, give her a damn break for once. Gaga will tour again whenever she feels ready, and that is all that matters.

Also whether you believe it or not, Gaga is unquestionably passionate about Haus Labs. Creating a makeup brand from scratch is not easy AT ALL and obviously grew out of Gaga's own passion/relationship with makeup. It is definitely a smart business venture as the entire makeup medium is very lucrative, however I don't see why one can't meld financial/creative goals without "selling out". I mean she's literally done this with her music since the beginning of her career so what's the difference? Aside from the simple fact that some fans ridicule anything she does that's not explicitly related to music (even then some do, quite intensely).

Now, saying that Gaga hates her fans is just straight up false drivel. First of all, the little monsters are the ones who criticize and sometimes HATE on her every move. I don't see why she would want to interact with a community that can negatively affect her mental health in that capacity. For example some fans incessantly insult the rest of her team, which is incredibly negative and vile behavior. No one should blame her if she wants to put some space between herself and the fanbase. Anyways there are countless examples that showcase her deep connection with the little monsters, however a level of separation is totally needed for her own mental health.

Finally, I'd just like to mention that she literally put out an entire soundtrack which included a ton of material that she wrote barely over a year ago. Therefore we have not been waiting for 4 years for new music oof. Sure you may have disliked A Star Is Born (which is fine), but it does not change the fact that Gaga put a **** ton of effort/time into that soundtrack. Besides, creating an album from nothing can take a long time so be patient. Gaga, BloodPop, Burns,etc can take as long as they need to create LG6. Unless you want a rushed album cycle, which Gaga has experienced (due to label interference) and absolutely abhorred.

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
blankpaper

@bloom you made your account two days ago...just to get on here and whine about how Gaga’s not basing her life choices on what you want? She doesn’t owe you anything. Sorry you can’t afford to go to Vegas I guess 

reality’s tight if the music is right

18 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

@bloom you made your account two days ago...just to get on here and whine about how Gaga’s not basing her life choices on what you want? She doesn’t owe you anything. Sorry you can’t afford to go to Vegas I guess 

i've already been bb, both shows x

And just to clarify, Gaga DOES owe us all decency and respect. Ask yourself, and think long and hard; Do you feel respected?

I don't.

LilyLark
22 minutes ago, blankpaper said:

Also, like I don't understand being that mad about not seeing a singer live or seeing it as a "betrayal." A lot of projection basically with the whole betrayal thing.. If someone can afford to go to Vegas, that's cool, (and it's affordable for people who live in Vegas/CA/etc.) and if you can't that's a bummer but you can always listen to music or catch her next show.

I've been lucky enough to see a lot of concerts, but there are plenty of artists I haven't seen and it doesn't impact my enjoyment of their music. Adele's probably never touring again (actual journos have talked about her issues with touring and she's alluded to it), and I wouldn't think she "hates" her fans by not touring.

"can y'all stop?"

Think about what she's ACTUALLY asking everyone to stop doing. Getting excited for new music, creating the hype for her music. WANTING to buy her music and support her. Not kind, if you ask me. 

geusst1235
4 minutes ago, bloom said:

"can y'all stop?"

Think about what she's ACTUALLY asking everyone to stop doing. Getting excited for new music, creating the hype for her music. WANTING to buy her music and support her. Not kind, if you ask me. 

No, she is telling people (with humor)  to stop listening to an illegally leaked track. How is that unkind exactly?

1 minute ago, WholesomeOOf said:

No, she is telling people (with humor)  to stop listening to an illegally leaked track. How is that unkind exactly?

That is not how I interpreted the tweet (clearly). 

JINNOCIDE

Knowing GGD, LMs here will gather every Friday 00:00am until she releases. One day she'll have to announce it... right? :ally:

STAN RINA SAWAYAMA

geusst1235
23 minutes ago, bloom said:

That is not how I interpreted the tweet (clearly). 

Well then you interpreted it wrong since that is literally what Gaga was doing. This isn't the first time that she has told people to stop leaking her material either. 

It is not new nor unkind in any conceivable way.

blankpaper
13 minutes ago, bloom said:

And just to clarify, Gaga DOES owe us all decency and respect. Ask yourself, and think long and hard; Do you feel respected?

I don't.

It’s like you go out of your way to take everything personally lol. How is she disrespecting anybody? By not sharing every minute detail of her life? 

reality’s tight if the music is right

Defmix100

After her Oprah response I felt like nothing was coming till Q4 but then I really did believe this till the SL website code was debunked

ThisGuyTony
17 hours ago, bloom said:

I don't.

Not disrespect nnn :ladyhaha:.

Archived