💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s Next?

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

That's fine, but quit complaining about Gaga not releasing music and claiming she doesn't care about music anymore. She can take as long as she wants to produce and write music. Music has no deadline. I would rather want an album that she knows she is 100% okay with than an album that was rushed and she isn't okay with. 

If you've noticed, Gaga has been going to the studio constantly since 2017. Music isn't out of her mind. She just wanted to do projects she wanted to explore in. That's okay, right? She's still human 

I didn't claim that she doesn't care about music anymore. I said she doesn't care about her fans anymore. And I don't think that she does. Does it seem like she cares about you? How many of her fans around the world can afford to see her in Vegas? She's in it for money now, sadly. Also lets not act like we aren't all humans with jobs. Expecting her to do hers isn't that big of a stretch. 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, VictoriaWinters said:

Didn't you just say you don't stan? Make it make sense luv :laughga:

Did you even read what I wrote? I said I don't stan the version of Gaga we're getting right now, which appears to be a pretty disinterested/apathetic makeup guru tryna up her net worth. 

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, bloom said:

I didn't claim that she doesn't care about music anymore. I said she doesn't care about her fans anymore. And I don't think that she does. Does it seem like she cares about you? How many of her fans around the world can afford to see her in Vegas? She's in it for money now, sadly. Also lets not act like we aren't all humans with jobs. Expecting her to do hers isn't that big of a stretch. 

she has been doing her job, she's just not finished yet. you want her to rush so she can drop something that's not even done yet, which could harm her streams and sales worse than a leak. we don't need a Yummy from Gaga.

she/her

VictoriaWinters
1 minute ago, bloom said:

Watch Five Foot Two and tell me if it looks like her body can handle being in a new city everyday. She had to cancel TWO tours because she pushed herself to do that for ungrateful people like you. Then you have the nerve to say her residency (which is a dream she's always had) is just a move for money. :interestinga:

Xoxo, Victoria

1 minute ago, Cheru said:

she has been doing her job, she's just not finished yet. you want her to rush so she can drop something that's not even done yet, which could harm her streams and sales worse than a leak. we don't need a Yummy from Gaga.

No, no Yummy's needed/wanted. More than anything I would like for her to communicate with the people that, at the end of the day, pay her bills, and stop treating them like dollar signs. 

Modern Ecstasy2
3 minutes ago, bloom said:

How would you define what her job is?

She is a human being just like everyone here. She belongs to herself before anyone else. I want to emphasize the important point that none of us here know what’s going on in her mind/heart/personal life. Please be kind and compassionate.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

1 minute ago, VictoriaWinters said:

Watch Five Foot Two and tell me if it looks like her body can handle being in a new city everyday. She had to cancel TWO tours because she pushed herself to do that for ungrateful people like you. Then you have the nerve to say her residency (which is a dream she's always had) is just a move for money. :interestinga:

I've watched it. Numerous times. Touring doesn't have to be an everyday situation. But parking herself in Vegas indefinitely is not the move someone who cares about her fans would make. 

1 minute ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

How would you define what her job is?

She is a human being just like everyone here. She belongs to herself before anyone else. I want to emphasize the important point that none of us here know what’s going on in her mind/heart/personal life. Please be kind and compassionate.

If she's going through that much grief she better get a disability pension and retire. 

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, bloom said:

No, no Yummy's needed/wanted. More than anything I would like for her to communicate with the people that, at the end of the day, pay her bills, and stop treating them like dollar signs. 

i can understand why her distance has been irritating, especially after she tweeted that meme. however, it's probably because she's been a bit busy with many things. she has the album she's working on, she has to work on the plans for the Super Bowl, she might have plans for the Grammys, and what if she's adding new things to Enigma? we've no idea what's going on in her life, but i don't think we should immediately assume that she doesn't like us anymore. she just needs time to get everything together.

she/her

Modern Ecstasy2
1 minute ago, bloom said:

If she's going through that much grief she better get a disability pension and retire. 

You are cruel and insensitive. 
Goodbye. 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

VictoriaWinters

Whew chile I'm getting worked up reading this thread. Gaga doesn't owe any of y'all anything. :saladga:

Xoxo, Victoria

2 minutes ago, Cheru said:

i can understand why her distance has been irritating, especially after she tweeted that meme. however, it's probably because she's been a bit busy with many things. she has the album she's working on, she has to work on the plans for the Super Bowl, she might have plans for the Grammys, and what if she's adding new things to Enigma? we've no idea what's going on in her life, but i don't think we should immediately assume that she doesn't like us anymore. she just needs time to get everything together.

I think ten years ago she had arguably more going on and went above and beyond. I think the least she could do it stay in contact. Also, Super Bowl? Did I miss something? That's a serious question

nenhures

Boy am I glad I don't suffer from chronic entitlement and apathy and spend my days obsessed with what has been. Wouldn't it be exhausting to lead a life like that...

2 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Boy am I glad I don't suffer from chronic entitlement and apathy and spend my days obsessed with what has been. Wouldn't it be exhausting to lead a life like that...

You seem very happy with the life you lead. I can tell. 

Disnalex

"everybody's gotta love each other"....

"stop throwing stones at your sisters and your brothers"...

:kiss::kara::vegas::enigma::huntyga::queenga:

gaga_ir_hugging_embed.jpg?w=620&h=500

Gaga for Disney

Archived