💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What’s Next?

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

12 minutes ago, Franch Toast said:

Another meltdown when she doesn't show up at the Grammys, and then people will hold out hope for next Friday. :ally: Continue on an infinite loop. 

We bop to her leaks and she bops to our delusion and desperation’s 

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nenhures
Just now, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Oh please, this fanbase has been toxic even before Haus Labs 

The toxic people in the fanbase will always use a certain moment in her career as a scapegoat to brush off their own toxicity. It her rise to fame after her first albums, it was the media backlash she received during ARTPOP, it was the direction she took during Joanne, it was her ventures outside of music. There's always a reason that makes it "hard to stan her" and these people always stick around brooding and complaining and making everyone's lives worse.

2 minutes ago, nenhures said:

I s2g every OGH from ATRL decided to make an account here after ATRL crashed because of the Stupid Love leak and now we have to deal with these 2 IQ level posts.

what's this fixation on iq and intelligence levels? is sumwun pwojecting?

1 minute ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Oh please, this fanbase has been toxic even before Haus Labs 

Replace eyeliner with numerous other things that were solely money-grabs and you get the same result. 

KatieJudasGaga4
2 minutes ago, bloom said:

probably wouldn't be toxic if we actually had something to stan other than an eyeliner...

Some of you are so invested in her music that you will get annoyed by everything else she does. Like, she's still human with different talents and yes music is her main talent, but it isn't the only thing she should be able to do. How about expand your library and find other artists to listen to while you wait so you can stop complaining.

3 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

Some of you are so invested in her music that you will get annoyed by everything else she does. Like, she's still human with different talents and yes music is her main talent, but it isn't the only thing she should be able to do. How about expand your library and find other artists to listen to while you wait so you can stop complaining.

I liiiiive for Actressga. Activistga. Musicianga. But the Gaga we're getting right now is...... someone I don't stan. Also so weird to insinuate that I don't like any other artists when you know nothing about me. Cute look. 

Waiting for it to drop during the day:selena:

but I think we just should wait and see cuz remember when Shallow was released like 11AM Los Angeles time i believe?

nenhures
4 minutes ago, bloom said:

I liiiiive for Actressga. Activistga. Musicianga. But the Gaga we're getting right now is...... someone I don't stan. Also so weird to insinuate that I don't like any other artists when you know nothing about me. Cute look. 

Then, I don't know... leave? Crazy, I know.

Is someone holding you hostage? Is it really that serious? Or do you just like being being negative and tiresome?

KatieJudasGaga4
1 minute ago, bloom said:

I liiiiive for Actressga. Activistga. Musicianga. But the Gaga we're getting right now is...... someone I don't stan. 

That's fine, but quit complaining about Gaga not releasing music and claiming she doesn't care about music anymore. She can take as long as she wants to produce and write music. Music has no deadline. I would rather want an album that she knows she is 100% okay with than an album that was rushed and she isn't okay with. 

If you've noticed, Gaga has been going to the studio constantly since 2017. Music isn't out of her mind. She just wanted to do projects she wanted to explore in. That's okay, right? She's still human 

TheSlash

I'm back at square one :poot: . Even tho I still bop to SL :music:

Inb4, when everybody is sick and tired of the song ( at which time that will ever be ) she releases the song :vegas:

Ew, David!

Modern Ecstasy2
8 minutes ago, bloom said:

What is it exactly about her right now that you don’t like? None of us here know what’s going on on the other side, what she is doing, what she is experiencing or going through. But we know she’s working to make new music. What more do you want?

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

6 minutes ago, nenhures said:

Then, I don't know... leave? Crazy, I know.

Is someone holding you hostage? Is it really that serious? Or do you just like being being negative and tiresome?

I'm not handing in my stan card of literally twelve years (something tells me you were probably five or six back then) because I am not a fan of what she's doing right now. Equally so, I'm allowed to express those feelings, and you're gonna have to rot on it I guess :)

nenhures
Just now, bloom said:

I'm not handing in my stan card of literally twelve years (something tells me you were probably five or six back then) because I am not a fan of what she's doing right now. Equally so, I'm allowed to express those feelings, and you're gonna have to rot on it I guess :)

Cute attitude :)

VictoriaWinters
Just now, bloom said:

Didn't you just say you don't stan? Make it make sense luv :laughga:

Xoxo, Victoria

Archived