💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stupid Love Release

LilyLark

Featured Posts

LilyLark

So at first I thought Gaga/her team/Interscope holding the song made sense because only the hardcore fans and some people on ATRL were aware. However, it's spread to the point Page Six covered the leak, it's playing in gyms and clubs, and more. Gag's already lost thousands of streams that could have counted towards the charts...

If SL isn't released tonight in the next twenty minutes or so—and it seems likely it won't drop, since apparently a radio station confirmed that they only have a bootleg—I doubt it will be a single or on the album at all. What do y'all think will happen if Interscope doesn't drop it tonight? Also, isn't it kind of odd that her team/Interscope just didn't roll with the buzz (considering the buzz was mostly positive and some verified twitter folks with big accounts were praising it) if they don't release it tonight? Even if they don't have a MV ready, they could slap a lyric video together in a day & the competition on the charts is kind of weak right now so she could easily get a top ten hit.

Hopefully I'll be putting on my clown make-up in a bit when Stupid Love drops...but I doubt that will happen. :oops:

2 minutes ago, LilyLark said:

What do y'all think will happen if Interscope doesn't drop it tonight?

Lady Gaga will be over

This was an official message from the Office of the First Lady.

I hope so, but who knows what'll happen. Can't say nothing can happen, cause something CERTAINLY can, unlikely, but it's still possible. As you can tell I'm in the middle :huntyga: 

LilyLark
Just now, Twitter said:

Dear Interscope,

If that song is not released on Jan. 24th. That move is very Stupid, Love. :huntyga:

Yeah, not to play little manager but it seems weird as f*ck that Interscope is missing out on capitalizing on the situation. There's all of the buzz I mentioned above, plus Ira Madison (who has a hugely popular podcast) has been mentioning it on twitter, etc.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe Gaga truly doesn't want the song out there as a single. Interscope has final say usually (Applause and other artists have talked about their label deciding on the singles), but perhaps since Gaga has been with them so long they are letting her decide this time?

Modern Ecstasy2

I think it’s on LG6 but won’t be a single 

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

FfFfFfFF

1. They may have an already planned promo plan they don't want to disrupt.

2. The competition on the charts is not weak at all. 

It was presumptuous for us to think it was the lead or even on LG6, it might have been scrapped months ago.

11 minutes ago, S0436 said:

It was presumptuous for us to think it was the lead or even on LG6, it might have been scrapped months ago.

I'll stick with my opinion: it's the lead single

GAGAVAGINA

I Don t know what to believe.. 

The fact is that I Don t trust Interscope and her management... They made so much mistakes in the past and they ve proved to be very amateurish... I think they Don t know how to handle this situation.. 

Archived