Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

I wonder if Stupid Love will be....

En_Sabah_Nur

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur

Hey Sisterns....

So Thought?

I wonder if Stupid Love will be a (Stand Alone Single) like i.e. Harleys In Hawaii & won’t be connected to any greater album?!?  🤔🤔🤔

Egypt. W

LilyLark

Possibly, but the artists who drop stand alone singles tend to be more singles artists than album artists usually (I know Gaga has done it in the past, tho).

I suspected the same thing a while back. Even made a thread on it last year about how Gaga would drop a feature or standalone before LG6. 

funkmedowntown

Nothing is coming tomorrow, nothing is coming at the Grammys, nothing is coming next Friday, nothing is coming for her Miami performance, nothing is coming on February 7. 

Little Mons✟er

LilyLark
13 minutes ago, funkmedowntown said:

Nothing is coming tomorrow, nothing is coming at the Grammys, nothing is coming next Friday, nothing is coming for her Miami performance, nothing is coming on February 7. 

Honestly, smart of her to avoid the Grammys. It's not fair, but you know the more click baity entertainment sites are going to drag some of the artists (even though it's the institution that's the problem) for going to the show.

ssslyboy

Whether Stupid Love or another song is officially released as her next single I think it will be an album lead. Katy Perry specifically stated she had no plans to release an album when she started dropping those singles. Gaga specifically stated she was “pregnant” with an album, albeit a year ago. 

Archived