Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Who does Gaga live with?

Guest ARTPOPSlays

Featured Posts

Guest ARTPOPSlays

I kind of feel weird for even making this thread because it’s her personal life. But I guess this goes for many single celebrity’s. Who the hell do they live with? Does their team with with them? Cuz I can’t imagine living alone being that famous. It’s like how do you get privacy? 

rain on me

well I remember her saying last year during one of those software shows that she lived with Bo and her husband and i think that was around the time she ended things with Carino? idk anymore though

LilyLark

I suspect a lot of the pop girls have 24/7 security—so they don't live with them, but they are never truly alone.

Modern Ecstasy2

I don’t think anyone else lives at the property but I imagine many various friends/ppl from the Haus come and go quite regularly.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Glamourpuss
3 minutes ago, Modern Ecstasy2 said:

I don’t think anyone else lives at the property but I imagine many various friends/ppl from the Haus come and go quite regularly.

I'm guessing she's always got guests staying over. She seems the type to always have her people around her and she always seems to be working pretty much 24/7. 

10 minutes ago, purrfectillusion said:

well I remember her saying last year during one of those software shows that she lived with Bo and her husband and i think that was around the time she ended things with Carino? idk anymore though

This. 

She lives with Bo and Bo's husband. 

Glamourpuss
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

This. 

I don't know how I never knew this. 

34 minutes ago, Doot said:

This. 

Living with one of your childhood best friends? Gaga's living the dream omg

3 points in and ready for more

Franch Toast
46 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

I don't know how I never knew this. 

She mentioned it in one of the Software People shows, I think in Florida. She was telling a story about how Bo's husband is in finance and had come home from work and they were having dinner and talking about finance stuff, or something like that. I think that's the same show where she mentioned that Bo had made her a sandwich before the show and that a sandwich is "food." She was rambling in one of her off-the-cuff little speeches. 

I imagine one of her assistants probably stays over a lot if her ex-assistant Jennifer's claims that Gaga doesn't like to sleep alone are to be believed (but this could be a fabrication). 

Plus she has the dogs! 

She/Her/Hers

Archived