💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

'Princess Die' Cover Singer is SIGNED!

Antoni

Featured Posts

Chaz Cardigan got really popular for a minute in the Gaga world when he released his cover of Princess Die. His original music (released under Chaz Cardigan and sometimes Spazz Cardigan until he went back to Chaz) has always been amazing, but now he is SIGNED and his debut single and video are out on Billboard!

https://www.billboard.com/articles/news/pride/8548707/chaz-cardigan-not-ok-video

Princess Die:

My favorite, DOIDOIT:

My name isn't Timmers

ShayCristoforo

That version of PD is the only one I hear in my head tbh

Good for him! We love a cardigan :vegas:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Bad Kids

Nice voice so hot

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

4 minutes ago, Twitter said:

I was expecting this version. 

Proud of him, that kid is talented!

Same version, this one's just pitched higher :chica: 

My name isn't Timmers

calmar

I absolutely love his old song Natural. I hope it gets an official release :flutter: 

äżșăźć‹ćˆ©ăŻæșるぎăȘい

Does anyone have his old song "GATSBY"? I lost my mp3 of it and I've asked him a few times but he says it's not available anymore  :cryga: Can anyone help a gal out?

This guy is a huge Gaga fan.

He created a studio version of Princess Die (which is amazing) and he's just been signed to Capitol.

Great song! :music:

Chromatica

OMG! He used to be a GGD member. I remember listening to his album when he posted it here. I was looking for one of the songs from it this month and it seemed like he had wiped every trace of himself off the internet, so seeing this is a crazy coincidence to me. 

gagaschickens
19 minutes ago, Lois Griffin said:

OMG! He used to be a GGD member. I remember listening to his album when he posted it here. I was looking for one of the songs from it this month and it seemed like he had wiped every trace of himself off the internet, so seeing this is a crazy coincidence to me. 

What account..?

ïŸ˜ăźăČ á„ƒïŸ‘ćˆ€'ïœČ ć°șäč‡ïŸ‘ă‚Š ïœČă‚“ïŸ‰äž‚, á„ƒïŸ‘ćˆ€ ïŸ˜ăźăČ?

ChazMcKinney

Ok so this is WILD.  I haven't been on this site since '13 or '14 and a friend sent me this thread last night 😂 Being back on this site is v surreal.

First off: Tim, thanks for posting this.  I always appreciate you <3  Hopefully y'all dig the music, and if not that's cool too!  It's not everyone's taste so I just appreciate being in the conversation.

Secondly: I know I'm annoying for not having the old songs, but I had sort of a mental snap in 2014 and did legitimately get rid of all the sessions/files for that Aquarius record — literally burned the hard drive.  An attempt at a clean break at that point in my life: I got rid of those files, cut off toxic friends, and left a job all in one week.  Dumb, impulsive, not a great decision, but we've all been 19 and stupid.  So, "Gatsby", "Natural", all that, yes, v gone.  I was always super self conscious about those songs, so it's pretty humbling and cool to see that anybody cared about them.

Thirdly: I haven't been an active gaga fan in a VEEEEEEERY long time, and being called one always has some baggage for me.  Truth be told, I was casually-engaged at best, I was shown Princess Die by a girl I went to high school with and recorded that cover as a time-killer.  9 months later it had a life of its own on here, and suddenly I was getting messages (pretty heated ones, actually?) from LG fans asking me every day to cover more LG songs, or cover Britney songs, etc or telling me my music was **** and no one cared what I was releasing if it wasn't Gaga related.  Which was a bummer?  A bit?  Especially not being a FAN-fan, it actually really deterred me from caring what happened in Gagaworld.  

(That said, my music's still pretty shitty so ignore all this 😅)

What IS cool, is that as a teenager I was blown away specifically by Gaga's 09 VMA performance.  That moment is one that changed my perception of art.  That got me to like pop music for the first time as a teenager.  I may never have that caliber of performance in me, and I am still in AWE of it to this day.  But, if this all goes well, people like the songs yada yada, and I get the platform to make a single kid feel like that?  Gaga did her job.  She was so wicked inspiring.

I'm not planning on logging back in, but this was a fun trip down memory lane.  Y'all rock đŸ„°

Bad Kids
8 minutes ago, ChazMcKinney said:

Ok so this is WILD.  I haven't been on this site since '13 or '14 and a friend sent me this thread last night 😂 Being back on this site is v surreal.

First off: Tim, thanks for posting this.  I always appreciate you <3  Hopefully y'all dig the music, and if not that's cool too!  It's not everyone's taste so I just appreciate being in the conversation.

Secondly: I know I'm annoying for not having the old songs, but I had sort of a mental snap in 2014 and did legitimately get rid of all the sessions/files for that Aquarius record — literally burned the hard drive.  An attempt at a clean break at that point in my life: I got rid of those files, cut off toxic friends, and left a job all in one week.  Dumb, impulsive, not a great decision, but we've all been 19 and stupid.  So, "Gatsby", "Natural", all that, yes, v gone.  I was always super self conscious about those songs, so it's pretty humbling and cool to see that anybody cared about them.

Thirdly: I haven't been an active gaga fan in a VEEEEEEERY long time, and being called one always has some baggage for me.  Truth be told, I was casually-engaged at best, I was shown Princess Die by a girl I went to high school with and recorded that cover as a time-killer.  9 months later it had a life of its own on here, and suddenly I was getting messages (pretty heated ones, actually?) from LG fans asking me every day to cover more LG songs, or cover Britney songs, etc or telling me my music was **** and no one cared what I was releasing if it wasn't Gaga related.  Which was a bummer?  A bit?  Especially not being a FAN-fan, it actually really deterred me from caring what happened in Gagaworld.  

(That said, my music's still pretty shitty so ignore all this 😅)

What IS cool, is that as a teenager I was blown away specifically by Gaga's 09 VMA performance.  That moment is one that changed my perception of art.  That got me to like pop music for the first time as a teenager.  I may never have that caliber of performance in me, and I am still in AWE of it to this day.  But, if this all goes well, people like the songs yada yada, and I get the platform to make a single kid feel like that?  Gaga did her job.  She was so wicked inspiring.

I'm not planning on logging back in, but this was a fun trip down memory lane.  Y'all rock đŸ„°

don't forget us :) you're awesome !!

And when you say my name, like white horses on the waves, I think it feels the same, as an ocean in my veins.

Archived