šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Alanis Morissette scores first radio hit in 16 years

Just A Holy Fool

Featured Posts

ImTired
24 minutes ago, StarstruckIllusion said:

The way I thought she died for some reason in the early 2000s and was shocked she was alive and releasing new music šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

:triggered::triggered::triggered:

Jeremy Kosinski

This is my ****ing anthem! I hope that the rest of the album fits the same vibe cuz i haven't been able to get into any Alanis since the under rug swept days. Her first 2 us albums are always the best & her first 2 Canadian albums are amazing too i just wish she could put out a jlp pt 2 cuz that is literally top 5 albums that defined the 90s and is lyrically amazing writing cuz it's intellectualĀ  but still catchy, meaningful deep lyrics but still light enough that you sing them even when in a good mood. I miss the ****ing 90s but reasons i drink hits soooo home with me cuz it's about surviving. And when you got chronic pain you truly just do whatever you have to in order to survive the day and sometimes that isn't always the healthiest or realistic of things but you need to cope sometimes.Ā  Some days i can fight on and keep it together and others i need to rely on pain killers to get through the day and this song is about realizing that we all suffer from some type of affliction and we need to stop judging ppl so much cuz we are all just trying to survive a really ****ed up world.

Between this and her inclusion in Halsey's album, maybe we could see a resurgence? Fingers crossed

3 points in and ready for more

Just A Holy Fool
20 hours ago, Miel said:

Between this and her inclusion in Halsey's album, maybe we could see a resurgence? Fingers crossed

Her Jagged Little Pill 25th tour is selling very well and she is playing venue sizes she has not played since 2002. Nostalgia is in now and she is cashing in. As she should. Canā€™t wait for the album!!! First for her in 8 years and the last one was a bit of a disappointment.

ssslyboy

Yeah IĀ added it to my library last week. Itā€™s first song of hers Iā€™veĀ gotten into in many years. Ā Good for her

Archived