💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga’s team always make a mess of every era

Kimmo

Featured Posts

Like the level of security they have to keep music locked and secret is nonexistent... They always get a leak... mess and a half since Alejandro got leaked and we all had it as a low quality ringtones in our flip phones. Tills this day the ritual never stop... somebody buy them a tampon for all the leakage...:vegas: “Bobby were organizing this s damn Haus!!”

68543967-7-C40-4-D8-F-9-F7-B-47-AFD0-B91

Hottie Detector

don't forget Gaga is also part of her team...she's an artist, not a businesswoman--and she's chosen to surround herself with artists as opposed to businessmen and woman for better or for worse.

dynamite

Idk I can't speak for older leaks but she's been working on LG6 for so long and all we have is one (potentially orchestrated) leak and a few seconds of an old sounding song, the security isn't that bad I could do with it being more lax tbh  :bon:

vinster13
9 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

don't forget Gaga is also part of her team...she's an artist, not a businesswoman--and she's chosen to surround herself with artists as opposed to businessmen and woman for better or for worse.

girl,, gaga is a businesswoman, h*us l*bs is her company.

and just because her team is a group of artists, doesn’t mean they have to be shitty at managing her career

its just embarrassing at times

It seems like the version that we have is a demo anyway so probably this is why they don't care and it's working for her favor in some sense.

Also, we are in the streaming era, leaks don't matter and don't f-ck up the song because you can just listen to it in a better quality on Spotify for FREE.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

2 hours ago, NFRockwell said:

Ready for the second third single switch too lol

Now THAT better NOT happen for another era.

giskardsb

depending on the state of release, previews, etc, many people might have gotten their hands on versions of the song to leak.

You all are always so fast to blame her team for everything.

Besides the hypocrisy of the fanbase complaining about leaks while simultaneously spreading it all over the place.

yes and
19 hours ago, River said:

It seems like the version that we have is a demo anyway so probably this is why they don't care and it's working for her favor in some sense.

Also, we are in the streaming era, leaks don't matter and don't f-ck up the song because you can just listen to it in a better quality on Spotify for FREE.

Can't wait for the meltdown when your are to know that it's not a demo and the final version will be slightly different in mixing only.

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

I honestly don't think it's her immediate team. I think the blame falls on Interscope. 

Her immediate team is pretty good imo. 

LilyLark
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

I honestly don't think it's her immediate team. I think the blame falls on Interscope. 

Her immediate team is pretty good imo. 

Same. People give her team way too much power—Interscope's the one in control of distribution (which is why Gag's self leaked that one time) and the labels even have their own security programs to protect the music (read about that in some magazine once). If it was leaking from like her personal soundcloud account, that'd arguably be on her, but this ain't it.

Also, Interscope has had an issue in the past with leaks—I know for sure there were Madonna and Lana leaks, and there were probably more...

evilfaqqot

Some of y’all bout to be real mad at me but it must be said. Clock in for your shift at Starbucks and stop acting like you know what it takes to manage a popstar’s career. 

l.jpg?1553077853

Scarlet Witch

Yall pretending that the leak wasn't deliberate and an attempt at generating hype (clearly working).

Archived