Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Grammys: Gaga no where to be found in the seating charts

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Chickens in Malibu

Gaga's unlikely to attend the Grammy's. They tend to confirm attendance with the artist before giving them a spot in the audience.

Gaga is no where to be found. Although nominated for 3 Grammy's, she probably opted to skip because of the controversy going on:

https://headlineplanet.com/home/2020/01/23/special-look-tentative-grammy-seat-cards-revealed-for-bts-ariana-grande-beyonce-billie-eilish-more/

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She doesn't have any seat cause she'll be on stage the entire time performing LG6 :vegas:

could mean anything

elijahfan

If she doesn't attend without a good reason while being nominated, that would literally be a first

elijahfan

I could imagine her attending low profile by skipping the red carpet the way she did back in 2012, but not attending while being nominated 3 times? I mean... I'd be shocked

Disnalex

thats because she has a seat at the top of the venue that she will fly in from and perform Enigma when the show begins 

lady-gaga-performs-at-lady-gaga-enigma-i

Gaga for Disney

Chickens in Malibu
2 minutes ago, elijahfan said:

If she doesn't attend without a good reason while being nominated, that would literally be a first

Um girl, have you been watching the news?

She doesn't wanna be associated with this big controversy surrounding the Grammy's. Its CEO was given prime time on CBS and GMA just this morning talking about sexual harassment and racism.

DutchHooker

Noooo

RTNFMTVGREYxNTg4NUY1MUFCMjY6YzZmOTQ4NWQz

We need DarkGa with Bops so we can rule the industry again and learn the other popgirls how to snatch 'em wigs to ultimate baldness!!

ShayCristoforo

Cuz she’s gonna jump off the roof :triggered:

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Regina George
1 minute ago, ARTPOPthatbooty said:

I'm so sad.

Same :bradley:

Archived