💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Grammys: Gaga no where to be found in the seating charts

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

MaryJaneHolland

Hopefully, her excuse is shooting a video for SL or whatever the **** she's planning to release, cuz if not she will be dealt with period period :poot: 

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MessyTop

There’s still hope. According the NY Post Taylor had a surprise performance of the “The Man” and she just pulled out. Is Gaga a surprise performer too?

“Taylor Swift has canceled a planned “surprise” performance of her song “The Man” at Sunday’s Grammy Awards amid allegations of sexism swirling around the Recording Academy.

Swift’s appearance on the show had been kept quiet, but insiders say she was set to appear on stage to perform her feminist anthem, which would have packed a powerful punch, given the claims of “rampant sexism” at the Academy from ousted CEO Deborah Dugan.

She is nominated in three categories this year, including song of the year for “Lover,” and is still expected to attend the ceremony — but won’t perform.

A music industry insider confirmed to Page Six that Swift was due to perform “The Man,” which has lyrics that include “I’m so sick of running / As fast as I can / Wondering if I’d get there quicker / If I was a man.”

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/24/taylor-swift-cancels-planned-grammys-performance-over-sexism-allegations/?_ga=2.90592474.1598699330.1579710200-amp-kEckp6urnpkDd-4qPpnVMuT8QvaT6aOtspBD8-pd5fdnxV7tNDgXgB3hhJZq8o66

not Chromatica
3 minutes ago, GagainsiderNYC said:

There’s still hope. According the NY Post Taylor had a surprise performance of the “The Man” and she just pulled out. Is Gaga a surprise performer too?

“Taylor Swift has canceled a planned “surprise” performance of her song “The Man” at Sunday’s Grammy Awards amid allegations of sexism swirling around the Recording Academy.

Swift’s appearance on the show had been kept quiet, but insiders say she was set to appear on stage to perform her feminist anthem, which would have packed a powerful punch, given the claims of “rampant sexism” at the Academy from ousted CEO Deborah Dugan.

She is nominated in three categories this year, including song of the year for “Lover,” and is still expected to attend the ceremony — but won’t perform.

A music industry insider confirmed to Page Six that Swift was due to perform “The Man,” which has lyrics that include “I’m so sick of running / As fast as I can / Wondering if I’d get there quicker / If I was a man.”

https://pagesix.com/2020/01/24/taylor-swift-cancels-planned-grammys-performance-over-sexism-allegations/?_ga=2.90592474.1598699330.1579710200-amp-kEckp6urnpkDd-4qPpnVMuT8QvaT6aOtspBD8-pd5fdnxV7tNDgXgB3hhJZq8o66

Gaga would have / has probably done the same tho...

gagasicebath
54 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

Gaga would have / has probably done the same tho...

I would hope so. It wouldn't look particularly great, I don't think, if other performers have pulled out because of everything that's going on, and Gaga shows up like it's all cool...

Well, I think it would be nice for her to go and show support for the other artists and the newer artists.

It doesn't have to be about supporting the Grammys, there's a lot of people that have been rehearsing their performances or excited about attending who probably feel awkward now..

JANNNNEEEEEEEE
On 1/24/2020 at 12:42 AM, Chickens in Malibu said:

Gaga's unlikely to attend the Grammy's. They tend to confirm attendance with the artist before giving them a spot in the audience.

Gaga is no where to be found. Although nominated for 3 Grammy's, she probably opted to skip because of the controversy going on:

https://headlineplanet.com/home/2020/01/23/special-look-tentative-grammy-seat-cards-revealed-for-bts-ariana-grande-beyonce-billie-eilish-more/

what controversy spill the tea sources please  ' waits ' 

nenhures
3 minutes ago, JANNNNEEEEEEEE said:

what controversy spill the tea sources please  ' waits ' 

On 1/24/2020 at 12:46 AM, bluemonkey said:

Good, she has better things to do. It’s probably gonna be filled with YouTube stars anyways

:triggered:

3 minutes ago, melon said:

I think this is the best news that could happen, I also love fish 

girl your drunk comments are killing me :air: 

Spoiler

Don't drink anymore tho. Time to turn to God and stop being a sinner :gaycat:

1 minute ago, dit said:

girl your drunk comments are killing me :air: 

Hide contents

Don't drink anymore tho. Time to turn to God and stop being a sinner :gaycat:

I’m making a beautiful lasagne right now :enigma: 

OT grammys lol

heauxmatica

Chickens in Malibu
20 minutes ago, melon said:

I think this is the best news that could happen, I also love fish 

Do you also love chicken? If so you can eat me anyday.

On 1/24/2020 at 5:18 PM, MaryJaneHolland said:

Hopefully, her excuse is shooting a video for SL or whatever the **** she's planning to release, cuz if not she will be dealt with period period :poot: 

There is a sexual harrassement scandal scandal surrounding the grammys that sounds like an aceptable reason to me

Archived