💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Grammys: Gaga no where to be found in the seating charts

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Bradley
10 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

So you're saying that somehow they just decided to not reveal Gaga's seat OUT OF ALL PEOPLE there?

I don't know why her seat is not there. Maybe she had a contract with the Grammys to debut her first performance of Stupid Love there? And instructed the Grammys not to reveal anything?

I mean Katy Perry debuted Part of Me at the Grammys out of the blue and no one had any clue. I know it's different from seating, but I'm trying to say is that the Grammys would honour the artists' intention to retain secrecy if they wanted to.

Why would Michael Bearden even bother to comment on the fan's question with a winking emoji if Gaga wasn't attending? Just to make her fans feel bad? Now why would Michael do such a thing?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
CannaeDrive

Yeah, with that controversy going on, it is better not to touch the Scammys even with a 10 feet pole and a sterile clean suit.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

To be fair, considering the weight and gravity of the accusations against the Recording Academy and Gaga's history with trauma in the industry, I wouldn't be surprised if she said no thank you.

3 points in and ready for more

truthteller

she's not gonna win SOTY and the other two nominations will not be aired on TV anyways. there's really no reason for her to attend

boneknuckleskin

It’s pretty lame to not attend if you’re nominated, available, and able. :crossed:

But it’s a free country I guess she can do whatever she wants. :green:

Slovakialop

If she's really releasing on February 7th, I don't understand why is she missing the opportunity of performing and promoting the single at the Grammys by releasing it only 2 weeks earlier.

Perfect Illusion being released 1 week after the VMA teas.

I rather she finish LG6 than attend.  She won’t win SOTY and the other awards aren’t televised.  She has no song ready for release yet and no announcement has been made, so why would she perform?  I don’t think they would allow her to perform this year unless it was ASIB related anyway.  2011 was a million years ago.

Lemondeduerl

:oprah: I know Grammys are controversial, but if she is going to release new music soon it's good to be on the spotlight al least at the red carpet and create expectation (Even after Stupid Love) 

:)

RAMROD

That is because she will jumped off from the roof before she sits. Can’t ruin the surprises.  :ohwell:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

15 hours ago, Gypsy said:

well it's over, see you clowns feb 7th :deadbanana:

7th of Feb probably isn't happening either. The Sun ain't trustworthy

Archived