Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Grammys: Gaga no where to be found in the seating charts

Chickens in Malibu

Featured Posts

Gaga Queen of being supportive also i have a feeling that the people who will  attend are gunna get dragged to hell and back

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
2 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Um girl, have you been watching the news?

She doesn't wanna be associated with this big controversy surrounding the Grammy's. Its CEO was given prime time on CBS and GMA just this morning talking about sexual harassment and racism.

So does this mean she'll give back the Grammys she already won? :triggered:

thatfoxyfeeling

Why wouldn’t she attend when she’s got 3 nominations and isn’t touring? I’m expecting a surprise performance, big yikes if they miss this opportunity to promote LG6 lead single. 

Ryusei

to nobody with a brain's surprise :huntyga: 

Taylor is attending tho... ugh and not performing... not her getting Lorded despite having 3 nominations, 1 in general field. F*ck the scammys :triggered: 

Musery

Modern Ecstasy2
8 minutes ago, Chickens in Malibu said:

Um girl, have you been watching the news?

She doesn't wanna be associated with this big controversy surrounding the Grammy's. Its CEO was given prime time on CBS and GMA just this morning talking about sexual harassment and racism.

Thank you.

Assuming this is the reason, then I really respect her decision. Not to shade the artists who are performing.

“Delete this thread that person is not Gaga he is a hot blonde twink”

Chickens in Malibu
3 minutes ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Why wouldn’t she attend when she’s got 3 nominations and isn’t touring? I’m expecting a surprise performance, big yikes if they miss this opportunity to promote LG6 lead single. 

It's not a good time to be attending the Grammy's now.

A big controversy is going on. She's better off not attending this year.

She's probably being smarter in the sense of actually vetting the things she does and the people she works with. 

After the R Kelly and Terry Richardson mess, I highly doubt she'd attend the Grammys with all the rape and assault stuff surfacing. She'll wait to return until they clean house. 

1 minute ago, THATFoxyFeeling said:

Because there is a sexual harrassement scandal surrouding the grammy's ceo

Beethoven

So there are big chances that she she will lose all her nominations :madge: big boobs wha chile anyways

Scathach

Saw it coming. She knows she isn't winning SOTY and the other categories won't be in the main event. Also maybe she doesn't want to attend after the latest controversy.

it's probably best with everything going on with the recording academy atm 

also the bigger upset is that lana doesn't seem like she's attending either...goodbye to the most deserving album of the year nominee. 

r.i.p norman f*cking rockwell :bradley:

you can serve it to me ancient city style...

Chickens in Malibu
4 minutes ago, mamo said:

it's probably best with everything going on with the recording academy atm 

also the bigger upset is that lana doesn't seem like she's attending either...goodbye to the most deserving album of the year nominee. 

r.i.p norman f*cking rockwell :bradley:

No Lana is attending.

They're seating in the far left next to Yola. You can barely see her name.

Archived