Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Gaga Grammys 2020 Prediction Looks

LaMaisonGaga

Featured Posts

LaMaisonGaga

EPAUNMCXkAA8R3y?format=jpg&name=medium

LA MAISON GAGA - 2020 GRAMMYS

Though I sadly have a lot of trouble believing Gaga showing up to the ceremony on Sunday, I didn‘t want to deprive us all of the chance to at least dream about what she could wear to music‘s biggest award show.

You‘ll notice a strong, recurring theme here amongst my choices: ROMANCE. I had an inclination to include some romantic colours to represent the direction of her newest song "Stupid Love".

Cong Tri Spring 2020
Because what would a prediction post be without a pair of shoulder pads. This dress has the drama, the sparkle, and the upper torso sexyness that Gaga has been favouring. Pair it with long, curly pink hair and boom — bombshell realness. I think I‘d change the asymmetric hem to a full-length skirt and rock platform boots with it.

Georges Hobeika Spring 2020 Couture
An unorthodox choice. But I think the oversized silhouette and odd texture would greatly appeal Gaga‘s new aesthetic. All this look needs is slicked back hair, a red lip and long stiletto nails.

Balmain Spring 2020
There‘s really nothing about this look that you would ordinarily associate with Gaga — and I think that‘s the point. She always reinvents herself and Balmain has, so far, never been used for a major red carpet moment.

Balenciaga Spring 2020
I considered a lot of different color choices for this look — maybe a pink. a rosé. or even a print. It was one of THE dresses last Season and it would leave tongues wagging. Paired with a short BTW-era bob in pink, red lips and platform boots, this would make a statement.

lamaisongaga.com

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Beethoven

Cover all the models heads with ya finger and imagine it's Gaga

It's impossible cause they are too tall :cryga:

elijahfan

I don't feel like she'll want to be the center of attention in this in-between eras moment, so my bet would be on something classic from CELINE or Brandon Maxwell.

I'd love her to wear some Gaultier tho

After an era full of nice gowns, beautiful gowns, can we do something a little more interesting? Can we have a concept, a prop, or something no one else would be caught dead in?

jean-paul-gaultier-paris-19.jpg?w=712&h=

Pandemonia modeling for Jean Paul Gaultier's  Couture 2020 show, for example.

Imagine her walking the red carpet as a blow up doll, with a bunch of blow up dogs on leashes. In stead of Stupid Love being tied to romantic red gowns and cliche idea of love, make it an ode to blow up dolls. Release a line of Haus Lubes, fleshlights and disco sticks. 

elijahfan
Just now, Chickens in Malibu said:

Guys she won't even attend lol

She's nominated for 3 awards and will most likely win some, gurl is attending.

ShayCristoforo

Hobeika with the pink hair would be a whole mood 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

LaMaisonGaga
3 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I think this lowkey confirms that Gaga isn't attending, since @ARTPOPthatbooty usually knows in advance of most appearances because of his fashion intel. 

:triggered:

This is the first time I don't know myself if she'll attend or not.

lamaisongaga.com

Archived