💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Now: SL was leaked by a fan

Rifek

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

Lets start a go fund me to get ARTPOP act 2, 7 RedOne songs and other material  :nooo:

I feel like I'd I heard scrapped RedOne songs, I'd end up being annoyed that we got everything else but them. 

I'd have to have a sit down conversation with her and let her know I'm not mad but disappointed, and also mad. :interestinga:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
5 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

Oh for sure. But what would be your best guess? Lol 

My best guess is that it’s been teased so it’ll be on LG6. And maybe the leak shook them but ultimately they will still use it as the lead. I guess and hope 

I think it'll be on LG6 an that it'll be released in feb.. I'd love to be proven wrong 

22 minutes ago, Economy said:

I like this part:

She adds that at her management company there are no methods in place to avoid leaks, as they believe that they rarely happen accidentally.

Our ex-Warner staffer confirms this, claiming that labels do plan leaks to manufacture hype around a release

:ladyhaha:

But they also say they do this for failing artists and planned leaks are not good for long-term impact of the artist or album. 

Gaga is a prestige artist.  Like I was saying, there's no need to stir up interest cuz EVERYONE is waiting for post-ASIB Gaga

This part is upsetting:

Our anonymous label manager adds: “You have to remember that there’s an industry behind leaking that runs counter to artists and labels making money directly from releases, and the earlier the leak the more they profit. By this I mean that the people who are leaking make enormous money from uploading leaks to various lockers, raking in ad revenue and positioning themselves as reliable places to get leaks for free.

“These aren’t kids who want to shove a few tracks up on a blog and help the artist. They’re usually pretty wholesale music giveaway businesses, and often have legitimate advertisers, payment systems and revenue attached to what is essentially illegal business.”

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

funkmedowntown

The song has existed for a long time, it is NOT from LG6
!!!
How long until you people realize lol

Little Mons✟er

Bloody hooker
1 hour ago, gabrielflorin01 said:

It was already rumored that the song was out for sale on MusicMafia, so...

giphy.gif

Did MusicMafia comeback? I thought they got shutdown.

Thisï»ż mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.ï»ż

dynamite
Just now, funkmedowntown said:

The song has existed for a long time, it is NOT from LG6
!!!
How long until you people realize lol

LG6 has been in the works since before anyone knew about this song, why are you acting so sure? 

misunderstood

It was obvious.

Person probably bought it from someone associated with MusicMafia (Who are responsible for almost all artists leaks nowadays) 

"I'd rather be poor and happy, than rich and alone"

funkmedowntown
Just now, dynamite said:

LG6 has been in the works since before anyone knew about this song 

If it is new, then it is an LG6 outtake, or an outtake from some other project.
There is absolutely no evidence to indicate that this was the lead from LG6, that it was dropping Feb. 7, that Gaga was ever "coming" lol
Delusional

Little Mons✟er

dynamite
2 minutes ago, funkmedowntown said:

There is absolutely no evidence to indicate that this was the lead from LG6, that it was dropping Feb. 7, that Gaga was ever "coming" lol
Delusional

Lol no delusion here, I didn't say it was the single or that it was coming on Feb 7th. I just said LG6 was a thing before this song came out :excuseu:

And the latest leak is dated January 2019 so I guess she's recording for LG7 if it's not for LG6 we stan a multitasking queen..........

funkmedowntown
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Lol no delusion here, I didn't say it was the single or that it was coming on Feb 7th. I just said LG6 was a thing before this song came out :excuseu:

And the latest leak is dated January 2019 so I guess she's recording for LG7 as well as LG6..........

Anyone can type a date onto a file, it literally means nothing. 

Little Mons✟er

dynamite
4 minutes ago, funkmedowntown said:

Anyone can type a date onto a file, it literally means nothing. 

Ok well either way I dont care what album it's from and the person who leaked it said it's from LG6 and some radio stations claimed to have received the song with instruction not to play it before this Friday, obviously it's not as solid as a tweet from her but we can only go off what information IS available... but to call anyone here delusional? gtfo with that attitude lol, you know literally nothing just like the rest of us any one of us could be right.

I personally think it's a test/decoy. 

funkmedowntown
1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Ok well either way I dont care what album it's from and the person who leaked it said it's from LG6 and some radio stations claimed to have received the song with instruction not to play it before this Friday, obviously it's not as solid as a tweet from her but we can only go off what information IS available... and to call anyone here delusional? gtfo with that attitude lol, you know literally nothing just like the rest of us. 

There is no information available. Those radio stations that claimed to receive the song, were just hyping along with the rest of us. Any radio station that played the song, only had the leak like the rest of us. They got nothing from Gaga's team. They heard there was new music coming out, one radio station mistakenly put a date on it (probably from having read rumors online), and everyone ran with it.

Little Mons✟er

8 minutes ago, funkmedowntown said:

Delusional

There is also no evidence that indicates it's an outtake either. No one is confirming anything we are all just speculating and joking about meltdowns. You must be new or something because this is routine.:enigma:

StarstruckIllusion
2 hours ago, Floppy said:

I'm so tired of hearing "I can confirm ______....." BUT I can't give any tea or receipts.

Except @Regina George was in the LG6 thread several hours before SL leaked describing it to us, and was 100% correct. The receipts are there, you just didn’t read them đŸ„ŽđŸ„Ž

Ahem: @Ryusei 

Archived