Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Now: SL was leaked by a fan

Rifek

Featured Posts

Providing this thread holds any water....looks like it

I'm genuinely not concerned for the GGD community, everyone on here will buy $$ everything upon release.

I know I sure AF will !

That being said, my concern resides with the other 7 Billion weekend napsters and that really sucks.

I'm hoping for Major changes on how her Team handle future releases, this is sad news :( 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Regina George
12 minutes ago, ShayCristoforo said:

This really sounds like Bobby gave the song to a fan. So it must have been one of the top accounts on GGD. In which case, idek what to think anymore. Conspiracy? Coincidence? Counterfeiting? Cannelloni (im Italian)? 
ahhhhhhhh

No I honestly have no clue 

3 minutes ago, ThatAsianGuy said:

Im sure their team and even Gaga herself leaked the song. Like it happens all the time:ally: 

Yes but does she has a history of doing this?And to what end?

Some artists leak on purpose to stoke heat but... Gaga needs help with that? The day of the leak set internet on fire with such immediacy that on day 2, articles were being written about Day 1 events. I mean...

lady gaga GIF

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

Economy

If it was for sale then it was never gonna be the lead single :air:

Either Stupid love is not the lead, or more likely this is fake

3 minutes ago, Loopy said:

Providing this thread holds any water....looks like it

I'm genuinely not concerned for the GGD community, everyone on here will buy $$ everything upon release.

I know I sure AF will !

That being said, my concern resides with the other 7 Billion weekend napsters and that really sucks.

I'm hoping for Major changes on how her Team handle future releases, this is sad news :( 

It's seems more likely ppl outside the Haus  etc that don't respect their privileges :triggered:

Assistants, interns, Journalists that clumsily share with friends. Distributors that rip the promo CD as soon as they get it.

This is a great article 

Inside album leaks: how do they happen, how do we stop them, and do they even matter?

https://www.factmag.com/2015/01/29/inside-album-leaks-bjork-vulnicura-madonna-rebel-heart/

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

ShayCristoforo
16 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

No I honestly have no clue 

I’ve liked your posts and the info/theories you’ve shared so far. I’ve been away most of today — at this point, what is your best guess at what will happen with SL? Anything? Nothing? I’m so in love with it and I want it to soarrrr 

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

ShayCristoforo
4 minutes ago, Economy said:

If it was for sale then it was never gonna be the lead single :air:

Either Stupid love is not the lead, or more likely this is fake

Fake being the idea that it was for sale? I’d agree. That’s so desperate. Lol 

Regina George
1 minute ago, ShayCristoforo said:

I’ve liked your posts and the info/theories you’ve shared so far. I’ve been away most of today — at this point, what is your best guess at what will happen with SL? Anything? Nothing? I’m so in love with it and I want it to soarrrr 

Same! I love it so much but I honestly don't know anything. I don't have any contacts with Gaga's team. I was just in contact with the person who had SL before it leaked. That's all. I hope it'll be released because I love it.

dynamite
3 minutes ago, Doot said:

I'm sorry but if it's possible to buy her unreleased songs, than as a fanbase, we are so lazy. 

church really bitch GIF by Samm Henshaw

I remember something some years ago some thread about someone selling some of her songs

I don't know what who or why but yeah it's been known in the past

That's as specific as I can get 

Spoiler

wgCZdDgI_400x400.jpg

Economy
11 minutes ago, KNJ said:

It's seems more likely ppl outside the Haus  etc that don't respect their privileges :triggered:

Assistants, interns, Journalists that clumsily share with friends. Distributors that rip the promo CD as soon as they get it.

This is a great article 

Inside album leaks: how do they happen, how do we stop them, and do they even matter?

https://www.factmag.com/2015/01/29/inside-album-leaks-bjork-vulnicura-madonna-rebel-heart/

I like this part:

She adds that at her management company there are no methods in place to avoid leaks, as they believe that they rarely happen accidentally.

Our ex-Warner staffer confirms this, claiming that labels do plan leaks to manufacture hype around a release

:ladyhaha:

xoxo Craig
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

I'm sorry but if it's possible to buy her unreleased songs, than as a fanbase, we are so lazy. 

church really bitch GIF by Samm Henshaw

Lets start a go fund me to get ARTPOP act 2, 7 RedOne songs and other material  :nooo:

End Racism Now

Just now, dynamite said:

I remember something some years ago some thread about someone selling some of her songs

I don't know what who or why but yeah it's been known in the past

That's as specific as I can get 

Hide contents

wgCZdDgI_400x400.jpg

Someone better start a GoFundMe so we can all hear the LG7 lead single "Horrible Infatuation". 

ShayCristoforo
6 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Same! I love it so much but I honestly don't know anything. I don't have any contacts with Gaga's team. I was just in contact with the person who had SL before it leaked. That's all. I hope it'll be released because I love it.

Oh for sure. But what would be your best guess? Lol 

My best guess is that it’s been teased so it’ll be on LG6. And maybe the leak shook them but ultimately they will still use it as the lead. I guess and hope 

Archived