Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gaga Now: SL was leaked by a fan

Rifek

Featured Posts

Regina George
7 minutes ago, ferretti said:

How are they feeling about it all? Is everyone angry and trying to reassess or just calm and carrying on cause there’s nothing they can do about it? Just wondering :huntyga:

Also, whoever leaked this, sucks, in my opinion. Sorry, you’re no fan. 

Don't get me wrong.. I know from where the leak originated and I know that the guy who originally got the song trusted wrong people. He's not okay with leaks. And yes I agree! 

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, ARTPOPNick said:

but how did people get the song? Like did someone really hack her?

And how is it possible to hack gaga when Beyonce, Adele, Taylor, Ed never get hacked?

Why would someone even go through the trouble of leaking Ed tho :triggered:

Regina George
2 minutes ago, RudzXinc said:

Do you happen to work at Netflix as well? :huntyga:

yes!

Just now, ReginaGeorge said:

Don't get me wrong.. I know from where the leak originated and I know that the guy who originally got the song trusted wrong people. He's not okay with leaks. And yes I agree! 

So where did he got it?

Regina George
15 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

Well I'm sure that person would be totally okay with spilling everything.. :huntyga: I honestly don't care about this comment at this point. People can trust whoever they want to. I was saying that this leak is not intentional since it leaked and here are people making thread about that exact same thing that was said by ladygaganow. 

Regina George
1 minute ago, Wilo said:

So where did he got it?

IDK.. I only know that he didn't buy it online

Arturo

Obviously. Someone on ATRL had the demo for months. Then the latest version of the song started getting passed around some circles 2 weeks ago which ultimately led to its leak after the leaker saw that stupid love was in Gaga’s website’s code (which was later debunked as a fan messing with the site and the site cacheing the entry).

I dont think the fan would have leaked it if the whole website stuff didn’t happen.

40 minutes ago, Lemondeduerl said:

A fan bought it? how? 

32 minutes ago, Glamourpuss said:

That person isn't a true fan. 

Agreed :trollga:

31 minutes ago, Mythos said:

It doesn't matter how it happend. This just shows that her team, or their way of doing things is not secure enough. It doesn't happen to other artist... and this is not the first time, so maybe it's time to change a few things... just a thought.

Not necessarily....it seems more likely to  be careless press or distribution before production side

17 minutes ago, Red said:

I find it hard to believe

horrifying article from The Fader

Leak This How online communities forming around stolen rap music are creating a new age of leaks at the expense of the artists they stan.

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

stevana229

I find it very to believe someone BOUGHT this song.... a leak like this can cost a record label millions... Interscope is extremely wealthy and im sure goes to extreme lengths to protect its profits... 

ThisGuyTony

What is going on?! :wtf: 

So is this the lead? Is it not going to be officially released anymore?

iAstroLeo
26 minutes ago, eksistents said:

The culprit was revealed two days ago. Call the po-pos. :ladyhaha:

The ART police already tried and failed miserably :smh: 

ShayCristoforo
41 minutes ago, ReginaGeorge said:

Maybe :laughga:

This really sounds like Bobby gave the song to a fan. So it must have been one of the top accounts on GGD. In which case, idek what to think anymore. Conspiracy? Coincidence? Counterfeiting? Cannelloni (im Italian)? 
ahhhhhhhh

Get the pinot ready, because it's turtle time.

Archived