💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga Net Worth Increased By $20 Million In 2019 (Now $320M)

Economy

Featured Posts

Just now, Economy said:

Don't forget she spends money too... Guys not every cent she earns just piles up :laughga:

I honestly can't see her spending more than one or two million last year unless she's made massive purchases unknown to us :hor:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Economy
1 minute ago, weed said:

not to mention Haus Labs, Kylie is a billionaire from makeup so Gaga must have some cute checks coming in

4 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Right, I'm honestly shocked after the success of ASIB and Enigma...

4 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Right, I'm honestly shocked after the success of ASIB and Enigma...

I mean Gaga for sure had to spend a fair bit of money investing to create it and now she's getting it back

Y'all don't get simple business? Investments take a little time to pay back u don't recoup ur full investment on large scale investments in 6 months :toofunny:

As for ASIB we know she was payed very little for it... Her pay from ASIB would have been mostly streaming and her 1 hit shallow to which she had to split royalties with anyway

9 minutes ago, Akiki said:

In 30 years her networth will explode. Bookmark me. Her outfits will be very valuable. 

Read my future too king :bon:

Hottie Detector

3 minutes ago, Borisapillar said:

wow a psychic is in our midsts gals

Unless she gets a very bad luck she will be one of the most valuables pop stars in history. She is now an Oscar winner, nominee + Haus Labs + Successful Vegas Residency + Sucessful singer + One of the most Powerful Women by Forbes at 23 years old and the list goes on and on. I won't even bother to say anything more. 

calling lady gaga GIF

Economy
3 minutes ago, weed said:

I honestly can't see her spending more than one or two million last year unless she's made massive purchases unknown to us :hor:

Maintaining her mansion(s) and their taxes, paying for security and other workers like a maid, transportation in limos or private next and just the lifestyle of a star in general

Bish U are seriously underestimating how much she may spend in a year if u think she only spends $1m or $2m :air:

3 minutes ago, Akiki said:

Unless she gets a very bad luck she will be one of the most valuables pop stars in history. She is now an Oscar winner, nominee + Haus Labs + Successful Vegas Residency + Sucessful singer + One of the most Powerful Women by Forbes at 23 years old and the list goes on and on. I won't even bother to say anything more. 

calling lady gaga GIF

I'll just add a word:

paris hilton GIF by Kim Petras

And for the uneducated. Net worth doesn't mean money in the bank. It's how much her businesses are worth. Houses, cars, Haus Labs. Even the chickens have a price tag. 

Just now, Economy said:

Maintaining her mansion(s) and their taxes, paying for security and other workers like a maid, and just the lifestyle of a star in general

U guys are seriously underestimating how much she may spend in a year if u think she only spends $1m or $2m :air:

hmm you right, I'll upgrade it to $5-10M but def not enough that her net worth would stall at $320M after being $300M in early 2018 :huntyga:

Economy
2 minutes ago, weed said:

hmm you right, I'll upgrade it to $5-10M but def not enough that her net worth would stall at $320M after being $300M in early 2018 :huntyga:

I forgot to add transportation like limo and shofer and private jet :selena:

I'm sure there's a lot we might not even think of

Anyway some of this could have also been spent investing in Haus labs. We dunno how much she put into it so we also have no idea how long it will take for it to pay itself back

LG6's first week sales alone will increase it up to 350M, watch and see. :flutter:

𝐢 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐠𝐞𝐭

14 minutes ago, Economy said:

Let's calculate her tax bill under Bernie's wealth plan :selena:

$32M to $50M @ 1% = $180,000

$50M to $250M @2% = $4M

$250M to $320M @3%= $2.1M

Total $6.28M 

She would only have 313M left after, poor her
If I were president I would tax her at least 200M idgaf, nobody needs 320M :sweat:

Net worth isn't the money she physically has though right? After such a huge movie, era, Haus Labs, Tudor sponsorship, and Vegas - I expected it to be at least $50m 

Economy
7 minutes ago, Akiki said:

I'll just add a word:

paris hilton GIF by Kim Petras

And for the uneducated. Net worth doesn't mean money in the bank. It's how much her businesses are worth. Houses, cars, Haus Labs. Even the chickens have a price tag. 

It still surprises me how many ppl forget that

That's why I'm against too high a wealth tax... The very rich won't necessarily have the cash on hand to pay what they owe tax bill time which will result in a lot of assets having to be liquidated to get the money

That will devalue assets like the stock market which in turn will shrink the tax base to begin with

Almost all estimates coming in suggest Bernie's wealth tax plan won't bring in as much revenue and he thinks it will and that it could be problematic when he doesn't actually have the money to pay for everything he wants to pay for

We will see what happens tho.

As much as I support the wealthy paying more and their fair share I've always had certain reservations on wealth taxes for a number of different reasons

Economy
1 minute ago, Rio said:

Net worth isn't the money she physically has though right? After such a huge movie, era, Haus Labs, Tudor sponsorship, and Vegas - I expected it to be at least $50m 

I don't know why ppl keep bringing up Haus labs :air:

It only went public a few months ago... It's reasonable to assume she spent more investing in it to get it going than its made back so far and what the company is worth so far... Big investments don't pay off that quickly

Haus labs if anything probably had a negative impact on her net worth in 2019 not a positive one

Archived