Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams Farts On Her Show : "I Did Not Fart" She Explains #FartGate

Featured Posts

Wendy Williams insists she DID NOT pass gas on television as she clears up 'fartgate' incident

Wendy Williams is adamant she did not pass gas on her television show last week.  

Fans were convinced they heard the TV host fart last week on her show, but Wendy, 55, insisted that was not the case when addressing 'fartgate' on The Wendy Williams Show on Thursday.  

A member of Wendy's production team said the sound people could hear was actually coming from backstage.  

23789366-7921713-image-a-65_157980631594

'I have never farted once on this show': Wendy Williams is adamant she did not pass gas on her television show last week

'Let me tell you something right now, okay?' Wendy started as 'Fartgate' appeared on the screen behind her. 'I don't lean over like this to release a fart, I lean over like this because it's comfortable. If I sit [straight up] all the time, it's heavy on my spine. I like to release my hips and lean. I've been doing this for 11 years on this show.'

'I have never farted once on this show,' she said. 'As a matter of fact, I barely fart, you know why? Gas gets released several different ways and mine is belching because all I do is talk.'

Had she farted, Wendy insists she would have stopped what she was doing to address it, because 'farts are always funny.' 

'By the sound of that fart, I would have had to go change my costume, I would have left a mark in the seat,' she said. 'I wouldn't even save the costume, I'd throw it away. It'd be soiled beyond soiled-tivity.'

The show's gaffer, John Anderson, said the sound that people could hear in the clip was the team preparing for a chemistry experiment segment backstage.   

'We were filling up a fish tank backstage and we didn't have the proper hose,' he said. 'It was sputtering like someone was farting. It wasn't Wendy!'   

Wendy went viral last week after she appeared to pass gas while speaking about football player Odell Beckham last week.   

23658924-0-image-a-145_1579570418354.jpg

23658934-7921713-Can_t_stop_Another_Twit

23658932-7921713-Cackling_baldbae_added_

Other fans used the incident to crack jokes, like @ThatCoreyCrow, who said, 'Wendy Williams farted on National TV and it was audible. I applaud her courage but her follow through was a little winded.

Others felt it was a dose of karma for Williams, after she sparked outrage for mocking actor Joquin Phoenix's cleft lip, with @bxymaddi stating, 'Wendy Williams has the nerve to mock Joaquin Phoenix, but farted on live TV for everyone to see.

Another Twitter user, @ChucklesCVIII, said, 'Wendy Williams only came to my attention recently when she mocked cleft lipped folks. I'm glad to see her on my TL now for something like farting on TV.

23659648-7909971-image-a-149_15795711843

23659660-7909971-Karma_Others_felt_it_wa

23659658-7909971-Mocking_Another_Twitter

[...]

source: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-7921713/Wendy-Williams-insists-DID-NOT-pass-gas-television-clears-fartgate-incident.html

AlexanderMagno

lol Wendy Williams is a comedian, probably did it on purpose for the views and the headlines.

The "fart" came out exactly during her pause. That's not subtle at all :sweat:

Besides, I don't know how the sound works in that studio, but that fart sounds like it had a mic close to it lol it's not very realistic in my opinion.

Regina George

“Wendy farted.. sounded like a real hot topic” 

:air:

Chickens in Malibu

Honestly whoever posted that demi lovato video needs warning points

I almost vomited. Like keep gross **** out of here

RudraCNG
1 hour ago, kyanewest said:

Gas gets released several different ways and mine is belching because all I do is talk.'

Yeah wbk girl

Archived