Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Kanye asked Danny McBride to play him in a movie of his life

Featured Posts

kanye-danny-mcbride-01.jpg?quality=90&st

Odd choice, Yeezus.

The divisive rapper, 42, apparently once flew out to visit “Gemstones” star Danny McBride and asked him to play the leading role in a biopic about himself.

“Kanye asked me to play him in a movie of his life,” McBride, 43, tells the Guardian, laughing. “That was a pretty stunning phone call to get.”

McBride himself is unsure of the logic behind West’s selection.

“I don’t know why he wanted me to do it. Maybe that sense of ego I’m able to portray? I have no clue,” he tells culture writer Alexi Duggins.

If you’re thinking this is all sounding like a very McBride-esque prank, the actor himself might be inclined to agree: “I thought it was a joke,” he says on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” “He basically said that he was a fan of mine and wanted to come hang out.”

West, the “Sunday Service” superstar of debatable stability, even got on a plane to see McBride and discuss the film. “That was a pretty incredible day,” McBride, who was in “Pineapple Express” and “This Is the End,” says in the Guardian interview.

During his visit, West met McBride’s then-7-year-old son, and watched him while he played “Fortnite.”

“Maybe someday we’ll make the film. Who knows?” McBride says.

“Are you sure this happened?” Kimmel asks. “Because you’ve done drugs, right?”

source: https://nypost.com/2020/01/22/kanye-asked-danny-mcbride-to-play-him-in-a-movie-of-his-life/

JazzGa
25 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Scarlett Johansson found in a corner, angry

Came here to make this joke, Kanye should have cast ScarJo! :air:

God created Adam and Eve, but Gọdga collabed with Brian🎺 and Steve🎷

Archived