new video

Billie Eilish - everything i wanted

FlopSlurper

Featured Posts

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Giorno Giovanna

my fav song by her, it gives me major lorde vibes with that dreamy, reminiscing vibe

このジョルノジョヴァンナ夢がある

Luke78619

Wow didn’t expect a video, her fans truly are constantly FED :giveup:

I’m ready for a thread full of haters again with ASMR jokes, saying she has no talent, and that she’s an attention seeking fake-depressed teen :madge: 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Sneaky Oliver

They’re moving too fast from the debut album. Ilomilo and Strange Addiction deserved to get videos :madge:

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Luke78619

It’s weird, they released EIW, then released the xanny MV, now the EIW MV, so who knows maybe these will eventually get vids too :) 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

not Chromatica

Where did the original video go? The one full of colors?

(edit) Nvm, that one's fanmade and I didn't know...

Thomas P

Not her best video, but quite fitting for the song. 
I didn’t want a big budget, wacko crazy video, so this was good, and it demonstrated the strength of her bond with Finneas, which I find quite beautiful. 

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

NewUsername

The mv is quite beautiful, but -and I'm gonna sound like a middle aged mom here- I'm not sure about the message this could be sending. It could be triggering people.

Given the song is about a suicide dream, but then her brother being there for her always, they could have maybe opted for them getting of the car or maybe even her brother taking the wheel just before them driving into the water?

Reid LePage
13 minutes ago, NewUsername said:

The mv is quite beautiful, but -and I'm gonna sound like a middle aged mom here- I'm not sure about the message this could be sending. It could be triggering people.

Given the song is about a suicide dream, but then her brother being there for her always, they could have maybe opted for them getting of the car or maybe even her brother taking the wheel just before them driving into the water?

i don't think that's exactly what they're trying to convey..

i think it's more like "if we drown, we drown together" type thing

Archived