Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
achievement

Lady Gaga has the most expensive residency

Varo Yan

Featured Posts

8 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Idk man idk why yours was so low but I disagree. Tried to see it twice now and front row was like triple that price and that was on the actual website, not resale. It was in the 500s. 150 was the nosebleeds.

For seats or regular GA?

When they went on sale, literally the second they went on sale, I got my tickets after refreshing for like twenty minutes. The regular GA, not early entry, just basic GA were $150. 

And I could practically feel her breath on me. 

I definitely understand that many of the people on this site are either teens or in college so they don't make a lot of money but she's toured for years, easily accessible for the most part, so I think the complaining is unwarranted given the situation and circumstances. 

She's like 31 or sumthn, she'll do a normal tour again. 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Inferno
5 minutes ago, Doot said:

For seats or regular GA?

When they went on sale, literally the second they went on sale, I got my tickets after refreshing for like twenty minutes. The regular GA, not early entry, just basic GA were $150. 

I definitely understand that many of the people on this site are either teens or in college so they don't make a lot of money but she's toured for years, easily accessible for the most part, so I think the complaining is unwarranted given the situation and circumstances. 

I don't think it's unwarranted, she's more expensive than anyone else I've desired to see on the strip. I'm not strapped for cash either so it's not like I'm cheap. She's def not affordable esp compared to her world tours. But we can agree to disagree.

11 minutes ago, Doot said:

For seats or regular GA?

But add in visiting Vegas as well. That’s another expensive component to this whole thing.

OT, though, shoot. No wonder she is sticking with this residency when she herself makes *crazy* money on it. My first thought is what would Beyoncé make if she did a residency? I say Bey only because similar star levels but  Beyoncé has an even more extensive back catalog after being in the business longer and similarly has a reputation for being incredible live except, I think, earns more per average on tour (I’d be happy to be checked on that, though).

1 hour ago, Inferno said:

I don't think it's unwarranted, she's more expensive than anyone else I've desired to see on the strip. I'm not strapped for cash either so it's not like I'm cheap. She's def not affordable esp compared to her world tours. But we can agree to disagree.

54 minutes ago, Ziggy said:

But add in visiting Vegas as well. That’s another expensive component to this whole thing.

OT, though, shoot. No wonder she is sticking with this residency when she herself makes *crazy* money on it. My first thought is what would Beyoncé make if she did a residency? I say Bey only because similar star levels but  Beyoncé has an even more extensive back catalog after being in the business longer and similarly has a reputation for being incredible live except, I think, earns more per average on tour (I’d be happy to be checked on that, though).

The point I'm trying to make is that fans seems to think they get to dictate what she's does based on whether or not they can go. 

She's a music artist who has had multiple world tours, and they are coming down in her because one section of her career, one small section, is in Vegas. They legitimately think she shouldn't do anything that they can not access. 

I'm sorry but that's some entitled bullshit. 

(And yes I'm aware she's cancelled stuff so some international fans didn't get to see her, but she will tour again so the lashings and drags are not necessary.)

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Inferno said:

Gaga (she's not the only one) has a serious issue with scalpers buying tickets and reselling them for 10x the initial value.  Stub Hub/Ticketmaster/etc. are guilty as f*ck and refuse to do anything about scalpers, so I hesitate to trust anything they say.  I agree that it's more expensive than her normal tours, though.

*Some group (can't recall who) just called out Ticketmaster last year, and Ticketmaster turned around and blamed them & the go-between from the label who arranges the ticket prices. I'm pretty sure Pearl Jam and Prince also infamously hated Tickemaster, and NYT exposed them several years ago for shady business practices. I seriously wonder how they've managed to stay in business without reforms...the only thing I can think of is the big conglomerates that own labels, like UMG, make so much money that they just don't care and they are the only ones who can truly get Tickemaster to change.

ChicaSkas

We stan for an authentic and extremely pricey queen! 

Wow she really leaves everyone else in the DUST

Do YOU own the 4' by 6' Perfect Illusion promo Poster? Will pay you for it. Pic: http://i.imgur.com/UWuzumk

Archived