Varo Yan

Featured Posts

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
TheSlash

Music AND the bling, I see :classy: .

Spoiler

Not complaining ( well, as an international LM I would be allowed to :lana: ), just observing :diane: 

Ew, David!

thehanyo

Wait so this one is revealing in that it shows how much ASIB took her fame to new heights, when you look at the difference between Joanne sales and then her Vegas sales. I think LG6 is going to do better than we ever imagined.

EO-cBs8X0AA5y0l?format=jpg&xguid=97d9541

More expensive than going to see a world tour where the show is within 30-40 miles of you? Of course. 

Breaking the bank? Hardly :coffee:

Inferno

Why are you guys celebrating this lol

She's difficult to see because she's unaffordable thus profits lots. Congratulations.

Inferno
36 minutes ago, Doot said:

More expensive than going to see a world tour where the show is within 30-40 miles of you? Of course. 

Breaking the bank? Hardly :coffee:

Her prices def break the bank if you want decent seats. Not accounting for everything else that comes with a Vegas trip.

10 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Her prices def break the bank if you want decent seats. Not accounting for everything else that comes with a Vegas trip.

I had front row and spent $150 on my ticket. 

People keep looking at seats and tickets that have been on sale for weeks. 

Her residency is no different than a tour. If you want to be close, you have to buy them the second they go on sale. 

$150 to be within six feet if her is a steal. 

Inferno
4 minutes ago, Doot said:

I had front row and spent $150 on my ticket. 

People keep looking at seats and tickets that have been on sale for weeks. 

Her residency is no different than a tour. If you want to be close, you have to buy them the second they go on sale. 

$150 to be within six feet if her is a steal. 

Well it is different because with a tour you can still find a ticket that price resale, or if it's not sold out, the closer to the date you get the prices tend to drop because people want to sell their tickets. Doesn't happen with the Vegas residency though I've noticed, they just climb in price or stay expensive. It's annoying lol

6 minutes ago, Inferno said:

Well it is different because with a tour you can still find a ticket that price resale, or if it's not sold out, the closer to the date you get the prices tend to drop because people want to sell their tickets. Doesn't happen with the Vegas residency though I've noticed, they just climb in price or stay expensive. It's annoying lol

Oh I'm not saying that other tickets arent more expensive, I'm simply saying that people are complaining they can't go because tickets are ridiculously expensive but that's 100% false.  

Maybe the type of ticket they want is more expensive but literally it's $150 to be front row. It's no where near as expensive as people make it out to be. 

I often see statements "Gaga hates us only rich fans can go I can't afford $3000". 

Buy tickets when they go on sale, not overpriced resale tickets. It's not that difficult lol

It's also one show she's doing. She will tour again. She may do more residencies. Besides, 75% of this site trashes Enigma for being sloppy and cringey, they have no right to complain then if they don't like the product anyway. 

Esteban

Ok.. It gives SL a totally new meaning :o 

I dont need a reason (for taking all your money)

Not sorry (If now you are poor af)

I want your stupid love (of blind monsters)

Once again (like in PI) she talks about us, clownsters :vegas:

Inferno
Just now, Doot said:

Oh I'm not saying that other tickets arent more expensive, I'm simply saying that people are complaining they can't go because tickets are ridiculously expensive but that's 100% false.  

Maybe the ticket they want is more expensive but literally it's $150 to be front row. It's no where near as expensive as people make it out to be. 

Idk man idk why yours was so low but I disagree. Tried to see it twice now and front row was like triple that price and that was on the actual website, not resale. It was in the 500s. 150 was the nosebleeds.

Archived