đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rosalia - Juro OUT NOW

Andreu

Featured Posts

Andreu
11 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Maybe.. the resemblance on the melody is there. I wouldn't be surprised tho, RosalĂ­a's proven she's a smart gal

the spotify credits show "traditional" among the list of composers so maybe both songs draw inspiration from melodies from the traditional music in AndalucĂ­a idk my knowledge in this area is 0 :poot:

tomsches

Finally, she does modern flamenco again. I mean those pop songs she did were nice, but I fell in love with her for combining traditional flamenco with modern music.

Me encanta esta canción. 

CannaeDrive

A bit short(need moar of her!!) but i'll gladly take it.

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Sneaky Oliver

Its sounds awfully different from the singles of hers I know of 

I’m on my Legacy Act era

BlingNotTheMusic

Meh. Was really hoping for another experimental BOP like A Palé. But I always enjoy her visuals and vocals...

Actually I'm really hoping her new album is more like A Palé overall....but I guess J Balvin will do :ohwell:

Lemondeduerl
7 minutes ago, AHippieIsBorn said:

Meh. Was really hoping for another experimental BOP like A Palé. But I always enjoy her visuals and vocals...

Actually I'm really hoping her new album is more like A Palé overall....but I guess J Balvin will do :ohwell:

Oh, personally I was hoping a comeback to her flamenco roots. I kinda missed this style. 

But I think her new album will be more experimental overall. I think this is just a single. People believe the song follows the story of Flamenca, the main character of El Mal Querer. 

:)

Beethoven

Don't judge me, I've been following her music since "Con Altura" but I think the autotune on her backing vocals kinda distract me. Idk if thats something she's used to. A good song overall tho

5 hours ago, Andreu said:

rosalia really was concerned about the gheys dying if SL doesnt drop tomorrow and she decided to save us with her new song

her mind

she would never let us down like some pop stars I know

Andreu
8 hours ago, Lemondeduerl said:

Queen of Catalonia? Queen of Spain. 

I didnt want ms Leticia to sue me :bradley:

well i'm late, but it's never too late to stream flamenco realness Juro Que:tony:

baf9e7fa3c5efd54c43601214dc62b208dce90be

Archived