💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Rosalia - Juro OUT NOW

Andreu

Featured Posts

Praying.mp3 that it's better than everything else she's put out after EMQ. Please let it be very, very far from Reggaeton and more close to the flamenc-hoe we fell in love with from her previous albums

Andreu
16 minutes ago, COOOK said:

Praying.mp3 that it's better than everything else she's put out after EMQ. Please let it be very, very far from Reggaeton and more close to the flamenc-hoe we fell in love with from her previous albums

it's flamenchoe

she posted a snippet on her stories this morning

lol... so rosalia is that famous in u.s???? i didnt know that lol, i know shes famous here (in spain) but i didnt expect it was on u.s

So they play her on the radio???

CannaeDrive

Can't wait to watch her at the Scammy's :bradley:

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Andreu

rosalia really was concerned about the gheys dying if SL doesnt drop tomorrow and she decided to save us with her new song

her mind

O-LE. Ole!!

I... LOVE it! Now this is what I wanted from her since EMQ! I got one thing to say: Madre mía, Rosalía båjale! 

Andreu
1 minute ago, COOOK said:

O-LE. Ole!!

Me FLIPA. Esto es  lo que querĂ­a de RosalĂ­a desde EMQ! Lo Ășnico que puedo decir es: Madre mĂ­a, RosalĂ­a bĂĄjale! 

no sé que pensar yo

demasiado flamenco para mi, a lo mejor me tengo que acostumbrar

nose tampoc me parece un sonido super novedoso como Malamente o A Pale nose nose

Andreu

@COOOK does the chorus samples/interpolates that song from Eurovision from like 1970s by las Grecas or sumn? maybe it's just me

5 hours ago, Andreu said:

no sé que pensar yo

demasiado flamenco para mi, a lo mejor me tengo que acostumbrar

nose tampoc me parece un sonido super novedoso como Malamente o A Pale nose nose

Novedoso no pero sí se ve como un punto de partida del mal querer. Me encanta, y los gritos de "ole" le da el toque. Y el vídeo de alguna manera es muy Almodóvar, me flipa.

5 hours ago, Andreu said:

@COOOK does the chorus samples/interpolates that song from Eurovision from like 1970s by las Grecas or sumn? maybe it's just me

Maybe.. the resemblance on the melody is there. I wouldn't be surprised tho, RosalĂ­a's proven she's a smart gal

Archived