Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

SL leak won’t affect it’s performance

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

another stupid love thread

tenor.gif?itemid=5490181

the purpose of this thread is to calm ppl down who think the leak has just ruined LG6, and myself included.

i just had a thought, it may have been covered in a previous thread (can’t blame me, the threads are going stupid, luv for all this tea i cannot keep up like i keep up w the kardashians) 

so bad romance leaked 20 days before it’s release, it didn’t affect the song at all and ended up being gaga’s biggest hit. SL has leaked and the full version is (kinda) under control for now, and if it’s true she’s releasing feb 7, that’s two weeks away from today - NOT 20 days or more.

with reports that the leak is “breaking the internet” and some of the GP even saying this is gaga’s “true return to pop music”, this catchy bop may still stand a chance on the charts...ALSO keeping in mind there’s no really huge competition on the charts atm, we all thought Yummy was gonna be competition and-:reductive:

the other possibility is that gaga threw the “f*ck it” pumpkin at the song entirely and is gonna delay the lead for 6 months and give us another song.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Bubblegum Bitch

It won't ruin the beginning of LG6 era if Gaga and her team release it as soon as possible. We shouldn't compare 2009 and nowadays. 

It’s 2020, leaks don’t mean a thing

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Xoxo Adriana
Just now, Trillion Reasons said:

It won't ruin the beginning of LG6 era if Gaga and her team release it as soon as possible. We shouldn't compare 2009 and nowadays. 

oh yes something i forgot to mention - obviously times have changed, but remember nowadays it’s so much easier to get streams than it was to convince fans to spend $2.19 on a song that already leaked. 

also once again there’s no serious competition on the charts at this stage, in 2009 gaga was competing up with rihanna, beyonce, taylor etc etc

Xoxo Adriana
3 minutes ago, Red said:

It’s 2020, leaks don’t mean a thing

unless they ain’t got that swing:selena:

How many people from the GP actually heard or even know about the leak? The GP makes or breaks a song, not stan bases on twitter and forums.

7 minutes ago, BenG said:

How many people from the GP actually heard or even know about the leak? The GP makes or breaks a song, not stan bases on twitter and forums.

Just sayin that Belgian and French radio played the song. Overall European and American radio stations and news channels reported it. Even someone in my class have heard a bit of the leak and are excited:toofunny:

androiduser
8 minutes ago, BenG said:

exactly, it's not like the general public frantically awaits leaks from any artist... and besides, once a song is officially out it still manages to chart for months afterwards, even if it's available everywhere. Same goes for the second, third, fourth singles.

Bubblegum Bitch
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

What was Britney doing in this gif? :air:

tenor.gif?itemid=5490181

She's spinning around with Billboard Award in her hands. 

SpadesToStart

100% agree. Whether SL was is the lead single or not, I don’t see the leak having significant impact.

In the streaming era, the leaks are just an early access to the song, if the song is a Smash, it will be on every playlist on Spotify, so nothing to worry about.

Also it's Gaga.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived