💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Deborah Dugan drags the Grammys on GMA and CBS

Kimmo

Featured Posts

androiduser

2019 Song of the year..... well, at least nobody can accuse Beyonce this time, I bet it's what everyone would love to do

MaybeKermit

Am I the only one who thinks that guy who is interviewing her is an asshole? I mean... why is he acting like a judge? Let her speak ffs. He keeps acting as if it is "not that serious". Keeps asking if he "can still watch the show and enjoy it"? Like dfq, these are some serious allegations so shut up and let her talk? Listen ffs.

I guess it's Brandi Carlile with The Joke, the song is from 2017 and it's charts position was terrible.

US Rock Airplay (Billboard) - 46

US Hot Rock Songs (Billboard) - 4

US Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles (Billboard) - 4

US Adult Alternative Songs (Billboard) - 4

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Ryusei
27 minutes ago, dancewithnobody said:

She was a part of all this crap for a pretty long time but when she got fired, she is suddenly trying to destroy them lmao 

Someone has to be the one :ohwell: 

Musery

PlanetChromatica
1 hour ago, River said:

I guess it's Brandi Carlile with The Joke, the song is from 2017 and it's charts position was terrible.

US Rock Airplay (Billboard) - 46

US Hot Rock Songs (Billboard) - 4

US Bubbling Under Hot 100 Singles (Billboard) - 4

US Adult Alternative Songs (Billboard) - 4

Yeah makes sense, I've never even heard of it or her

Moonlight on Water
1 hour ago, Blue Lagoon said:

@Kimmo she was also on cbs this morning 

looking at her body reactions, she seems shaken up or she wants to make people feel bad for you. i feel like she threw everyone under the bus when she was thrown. why didn't she go to HR before? seems odd

she/her

Everything is rigged, everything in the media is fake, every hollywood celebs are liars, everyone in a high powerful position is corrupted

Just enjoy the music, awards don't matter to us, it only matters for their egos

I don't know anyone who can remember what awards The Beatles or Michael Jackson won except for a few Grammys but they prove nothing since everyone adore their songs for the beauty of the art. The award situation is their problems not ours tbh and even if it's rigged i dont see why i should care

It's very convenient for her to expose everything when she's no longer in charge lol I don't think she's a good person, but in terms of the assault/harassment I hope she wins whatever she's asking

Archived