💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What should Gaga do now Stupid Love has leaked?

My Little Phoney

Featured Posts

My Little Phoney

So, setup or not, Stupid Love has leaked. 

We all know having songs leak makes it very hard for them to perform well chart/streaming wise because the surprise is gone for a lot of people. What should Gaga and her team do? What's a. good strategy? Pretend like this didn't happen and proceed the album campaign for LG6 (for which Stupid Love is possibly the lead single) as planned? Or should they rush release it as an official single now that it has everyone's attention?

Personally, I think she should drop whatever she's doing right now, film a KILLER music video for Stupid Love and release the single and video at the same time. This way, even those who have heard the leaked versions will still be triggered to watch the video and it would be a cool comeback to the pop game after her A Star Is Born succes and Haus Labs launch.

What do you think?

Whatever happens, it will happen... wait for it... soon.

Welcome to the LG6 era,  Little Monsters. Enjoy the ride.

TheSlash

Why not release it as a standalone-single? :shrug:  It wouldn't hurt LG6 and then they would have enough time to figure out a new release strategy, if SL really is an LG6 outtake and the supposed lead single :lana: 

Ew, David!

Bubblegum Bitch
7 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Reveal the real lead single tomorrow :triggered:

Yes. Mods can close the thread. :poot:

CautiousLurker

I think she should release Stupid Love, release LG6 an also release all the scrapped songs and demos she has for Act II - I'm confident this is the only way to save the situation :crossed:

13 minutes ago, dynamite said:

Reveal the real lead single tomorrow :triggered:

There can NOT be a better lead. Sorry. This is it and this is the best.

dynamite
1 minute ago, KEVIN STEVE said:

There can NOT be a better lead. Sorry. This is it and this is the best.

I disagree it's pretty good but depending on how the final version sounds there can be a better one  :kiss: but hopefully the final version is IT

Reality

IMO, she should release it Friday. Radio stations are playing it and announcing that it’s the new lead single, people here have said they’ve heard it playing at their local gyms, and it’s starting to play in clubs too. At this point, I just feel like she should release it, especially cause she acknowledged it on Twitter. I feel like waiting until Feb 7 (if that is the real release date) is too long.

🖤👹

Archived