💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

What should Gaga do now Stupid Love has leaked?

My Little Phoney

Featured Posts

ModernEcstasy

I personally think that IF “Stupid Love” was indeed the first single, but no video has been shot; She should change the lead.
But also continue with the planned promo for a different track. 

1 minute ago, dynamite said:

Yeah but I think it's not real

actually it seems like she's holding a cat and it's not one of her regular pets. But the hair and the skin tone.... Dunno.... Ugh :'D imagine how excited we are ? (it's like just before the show when excitation comes back after hours of waiting and you're not tired anymore)

hello hello baby.

MaryJaneHolland
3 minutes ago, brucee said:

actually it seems like she's holding a cat and it's not one of her regular pets. But the hair and the skin tone.... Dunno.... Ugh :'D imagine how excited we are ? (it's like just before the show when excitation comes back after hours of waiting and you're not tired anymore)

That "Darla" profile is not real, proven in 2016 :poot: 

Jadeykins

She should issue another “pop music emergency” and release it as a single today 

Nothing more than what was planned if it didn't leak. I don't want her to rush release it and cancel the original release/announcement etc... plans, even if it will affect the song's chart performance

She should ignore it and just continue everything as planned. I hate that every single era we get news of all these great cancelled plans. Just follow through for once lol

Archived