Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Is Gaga's music director teasing something? (Grammys)

BabylonHooker

Featured Posts

illySpencer

After the whole sh*t show about the Grammys being sexist, homophbic and racist, if she goes I'm sorry but i will cancelled her ! It will be the most hypocrital thing that she could ever do. 

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, illySpencer said:

After the whole sh*t show about the Grammys being sexist, homophbic and racist, if she goes I'm sorry but i will cancelled her ! It will be the most hypocrital thing that she could ever do. 

I thought that was the Oscars?  Lizzo is the most nominated artist at the Grammys.

ParentalAdvisory
2 minutes ago, ComeToJoe said:

So is it one day old.. Or a year old post? My mind has been in shambles since SL leak.. :saladga:

1 day

OMonster
1 minute ago, ComeToJoe said:

So is it one day old.. Or a year old post? My mind has been in shambles since SL leak.. :saladga:

One day - not a year. 

I'm not sure why anyone thought that!

subtext / fantasy

ParentalAdvisory
Just now, OMonster said:

One day - not a year. 

I'm not sure why anyone thought that!

because 1 J = J Jahr = 1 year in German :selena:

but its french

illySpencer
2 minutes ago, S0436 said:

I thought that was the Oscars?  Lizzo is the most nominated artist at the Grammys.

No, hon, it's the grammys. Didn't you hear about this story ? It's all over Twitter ! 

Gagaloo911

Yall are so annoying. I swear. 

You would take a troll post of a potato that Gaga's assistant's sister's friend posted and take from it that she'll be at the local McDonald's to discuss SL release :coffee:

Eurotrash
22 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

I thought it’s for a tv show or Gaga’s Super Bowl gig?

what’s this super bowl gig everyone’s talking about???

OMonster
1 minute ago, Gagaloo92 said:

Yall are so annoying. I swear. 

You would take a troll post of a potato that Gaga's assistant's sister's friend posted and take from it that she'll be at the local McDonald's to discuss SL release :coffee:

I mean this is a little more concrete - no? 

Gaga's musical director is explicitly hinting at the possibility of a Grammy performance. 

He responded direct to a question of her involvement, and he would know. 

subtext / fantasy

MaybeKermit
23 minutes ago, River Phoenix said:

I thought it’s for a tv show or Gaga’s Super Bowl gig?

But what is this superbowl gig everybody keeps talking about? Is it like a pre-show or sth? Wil lshe perform more songs or....?

Doncho
13 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I mean, she hasn’t skipped Grammys in 5 years so why would she skip now that she’s starting a new era?

True. And even if she is not starting the era just yet, she has 3 nominations so I assume she will still go

9 minutes ago, illySpencer said:

Just because some bad people are involved in the Grammys, doesnt mean the award show itself is like that :enigma: Plus you could also say the same about the Oscars

Luna Lovegood
2 minutes ago, Bathory said:

what’s this super bowl gig everyone’s talking about???

1 minute ago, Funkymonkey said:

But what is this superbowl gig everybody keeps talking about? Is it like a pre-show or sth? Wil lshe perform more songs or....?

Gaga will be the headliner at the AT&T TV Super Saturday Night concert on Feb. 1 in Miami, the night before Super Bowl 2020.

luna’s advocate

BabylonHooker

I'm so hyped but won't get my hopes up. We've been clowned so many times:messga:

GAGA IS MY LIFELINE

Gagaloo911
2 minutes ago, OMonster said:

I mean this is a little more concrete - no? 

Gaga's musical director is explicitly hinting at the possibility of a Grammy performance. 

He responded direct to a question of her involvement, and he would know. 

I would say it's hardly concrete.

Ever since all this mess has started things like this believed to be concrete have been proven to be trolling or fans reading into something that really doesn't mean anything at all. 

I guess we'll find out when the Grammy's happen 

Archived