💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

GGD theories over the years

nath4gaga

Featured Posts

nath4gaga

So I was wondering, with LG6 looking like it's on the horizon if you could all share the fan theories that you remember from previous eras. I thought it would be nice to look back on how delulu we've all been and if any theories actually came true! Even better if you reference the actual topic on GGD!

A couple the ones I remember very vaguely were the truth is in my lipstick thing and the still frame in the BTWB set construction video. 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jenina

I remember when Gaga announced the Million Reasons video people immediately began theorizing that Beyonce was in the video as well :air:  It was because Gaga said the video had a twist or something and Gaga fans thought there was someone else in the car in the clip she posted

cool

nath4gaga
Just now, Jenina said:

I remember when Gaga announced the Million Reasons video people immediately began theorizing that Beyonce was in the video as well :air:  It was because Gaga said the video had a twist or something and Gaga fans thought there was someone else in the car in the clip she posted

OMG I don't remember that at all! :messga:

Jenina
Just now, nath4gaga said:

OMG I don't remember that at all! :messga:

Million Reasons was the first music video I was a fan for so I had no clue what I was getting into and GGD didn't help :selena: 

cool

mattel butch

Remember when we all waiting for lg6 in 2017 fall

that random photos on ig

new girl in a town

ama performance 

don’t call me Joanne 

стерва – это дар от бога и проклятие небес, дикая лесная кошка, полуангел – полубес.

mattel butch

Remember original lg5 and All Mine leak

стерва – это дар от бога и проклятие небес, дикая лесная кошка, полуангел – полубес.

FfFfFfFF

BTW had Fame Kingdom as a fan rumored title the same way we had Barcode or Wet Paint for LG6. And some were thinking it would be more acoustic compared to TF(M).

ARTPOP had Princess Due/ the decay of the blonde pop star as rumored theme. People were expecting it to be EDM or urban.

Joanne.. do I need to say it? :selena:

nath4gaga

I was so delulu. I said this in April 2013 

"I honestly think, all the "classy" things she's been wearing lately elude to there being a theme of class on ARTPOP"

Everybody say CLOWN

mr rogers clown GIF

From the top of my head I can remember:

Lina Morgana

Monster and I Like it Rough are about rape

The BTW cover was fake and the real one would be revealed three days later

There is a recurrent theory that the next album will be called/have something to do with White Roses, this repeats ever since ARTPOP

Million Reasons is about the fans

Gaga scrapped the original LG5 to make a more country album in a very complicated plot to land the ASIB role and get an Oscar

The whole Frankensteined fiasco

honey there are so many, my personal favorite, I almost burned my stan card after The Edge Of Glory music video mess. 

nath4gaga
11 minutes ago, malzejar said:

honey there are so many, my personal favorite, I almost burned my stan card after The Edge Of Glory music video mess. 

Oh my god I entirely forgot about that! And Yüyi!

yes and
17 hours ago, Red said:

There is a recurrent theory that the next album will be called/have something to do with White Roses, this repeats ever since ARTPOP

this lmao 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

Darkstains

The secret is on her Red Lipstick hahaha including the zooming into her lips in the TEOG single cover to spot for some hidden message

ALSO: prior to ARTPOP I think, we got the "titles" Private in Public, White Roses, A Dame for Him...

nath4gaga
21 minutes ago, Red said:

From the top of my head I can remember:

Lina Morgana

Monster and I Like it Rough are about rape

The BTW cover was fake and the real one would be revealed three days later

Million Reasons is about the fans

Gaga scrapped the original LG5 to make a more country album in a very complicated plot to land the ASIB role and get an Oscar

The whole Frankensteined fiasco

I remember the BTW one clear as day omg. I remember I was playing farmville HARD to unlock those songs!

Archived