💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

GGD theories over the years

nath4gaga

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, nath4gaga said:

I remember the BTW one clear as day omg. I remember I was playing farmville HARD to unlock those songs!

Did you continue trying to unlock the songs after the album leaked? :emma:

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Jenina said:

I remember when Gaga announced the Million Reasons video people immediately began theorizing that Beyonce was in the video as well :air:  It was because Gaga said the video had a twist or something and Gaga fans thought there was someone else in the car in the clip she posted

And the twist was what now? That it was a PI sequel? I don’t remember lol I’ve watched MR once.

Jenina
4 minutes ago, Red said:

And the twist was what now? That it was a PI sequel? I don’t remember lol I’ve watched MR once.

Yeah the twist was that it was a continuation of PI :selena: 

cool

2 minutes ago, Jenina said:

Yeah the twist was that it was a continuation of PI :selena: 

Best plot twist ever :lana:

FfFfFfFF
12 minutes ago, highlyreductive said:

Where did this originate?

The twisted mind of the twitter monsters. :diane:

Chromichiga

GAGA LISTEN TO MY CD not really a theory but a moment while we tried to decipher the new tune coming from the car 

nath4gaga
3 minutes ago, Link1995 said:

GAGA LISTEN TO MY CD not really a theory but a moment while we tried to decipher the new tune coming from the car 

Oh my god I so remember that 😂😂😂

Moonlight on Water

wait, there was a Farmvile Lady Gaga theory thing? can someone explain this to me?

she/her

nath4gaga
6 minutes ago, Cheru said:

wait, there was a Farmvile Lady Gaga theory thing? can someone explain this to me?

Not so much a theory but gaga partnered with the game farmville and released some songs on there from born this way which you could unlock. I always thought I could unlock one that wasnt actually released on the album if I tried hard enough.

Moonlight on Water
2 hours ago, nath4gaga said:

Not so much a theory but gaga partnered with the game farmville and released some songs on there from born this way which you could unlock. I always thought I could unlock one that wasnt actually released on the album if I tried hard enough.

awh man, how could i have missed out on this when i was 8 or 9? smh

she/her

nath4gaga
3 minutes ago, skedaddleBItCh said:

That Gaga had her career planned

Yes and that BTW wasn't part of her plan (because it was so different)! And that the album after BTW would be a return to the fame and the fame monster style. This is still one of the prevailing theories in my mind that she has each era planned out way in advance even though I know it's (probably) not true 

Lady Rah Rah
1 minute ago, nath4gaga said:

Yes and that BTW wasn't part of her plan (because it was so different)! And that the album after BTW would be a return to the fame and the fame monster style. This is still one of the prevailing theories in my mind that she has each era planned out way in advance even though I know it's (probably) not true 

Wasn't this because of the Paparazzi MV? "Lady No More Gaga" (Cheek to Cheek) etc?

ARTPOP, you’ll always have my heart.

not Chromatica

Honestly, reading these makes me so thankful that C2C, AHS, Joanne and ASIB happened. I can't imagine how pressuring it must've been for her.

Archived